What makes a woman a keeper?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
  1. Great personality.
  2. At least average face (to you. A dime for you may be a nickel for me and vice versa).
  3. Good hygiene.
  4. Having an ambitious spirit (see: not complacent if her station in life is 7/11.)
  5. Good body (see the parentheses in #2).
  6. Financially literate.
  7. Knows how to conduct herself in public. I'm not trying to get murked by some random assclown because you cussed him out and got smacked because his shoulder brushed against your titty:skip:.
Financial literacy can be taught while you're in a relationship, but everything else should be established prior to that.

Matter of fact, let me add another one

1. Has a good relationship with her father. I'm not trying to be that guy that has to baby his wife because she didn't get that when she was younger.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Most of the Coli doesn’t want a keeper or have been in a serious relationship headed towards marriage.

Not the demo to ask :lolbron:

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
My woman stayed with me for two weeks during Covid… cooked cleaned all that stuff.

She randomly cashapped me a couple hundred dollars because she “didnt want me to think she was a freeloader”.

I was shocked frfr cuz every other bytch I was fukking with at the time was trying to run my pockets.

We are now married and have a two month old son. Life’s great because we are a team working towards common goals.

Best decision I ever made.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
its a sliding scale based on what each girl has. every girl is a keeper to someone. you're gonna have more men that feel she's a keeper depending on what that girl has. things like good p*ssy, being funny, and loyalty can make up for bad attitude, overly clingly behavior and low IQ.

you can be ugly and wifey status or beautiful and for the streets :yeshrug:

just for me personally though i really value intimacy... i can't get that from anywhere else but a keeper. so if she cradles the back of my head like a baby after sex and nibble on my ear while we're at the zoo... I'm jagged edge status.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Good wife (Cook, clean, p*ssy)
Good mother(Teaches the kids well)
Financially intelligent(Decent credit. No big spending)
Stays in shape
All of that plus: doesn't nag/whine every single opportunity she gets a chance to and
Very good at listening and communicating