What makes Trump dangerous

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Before Trump, militias and others were hostile to the government, leaders, and law enforcement in general. But through his actions and words, Trump has united the militia movement under his wing. He has emboldened them to come out of the shadows and make their presence known, and there is now a thin line between militias and the people who are supposed to police them. To add to that, Trump tried to foment an anti-citizen mindset within the military.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Racism
Ignorance
Manipulative of Anger

this is who america is. time to accept that. trump tore the mask off. this is not the country people thought it was.

the only "militia anti government" person who has any remote consistency is that nut job amon bundy, he is legit serious about being anti government,

the rest of these people, you think mcveigh and them wouldnt be trump supporters? these guys always had one thing in mind, keeping whites on top by any means. period. these guys supposedly hate cops, yet fly blue lives matter flags. their ideology is garbage and trump did exactly what this post says, mask off

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only "militia anti government" person who has any remote consistency is that nut job amon bundy, he is legit serious about being anti government,

the rest of these people, you think mcveigh and them wouldnt be trump supporters? these guys always had one thing in mind, keeping whites on top by any means. period. these guys supposedly hate cops, yet fly blue lives matter flags. their ideology is garbage and trump did exactly what this post says, mask off
I'm shocked at how Ammon been supporting BLM. I guess being able to sleep at night matters.