What motivates you?

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
I seriously feel like I don't have motivation. I feel empty brehs. :mjcry:

The only thing that I've found to consistently motivate me is when I wait last minute to do something and the time available to it becomes less and less. It's part of the reason I think I'm always late. It's like I'm not motivated to actually do something until the window is closing.

Yes I want money, beautiful women, power, etc. but those things cant DRIVE me like having to hurry up before time runs out. If I could find something or some way to activate that same kind of drive I have when I'm running late, I feel I could unlock my potential.

Does anyone have any tips?

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
the money...
IOy50NG.png

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
The best motivation is something that can't be taken/lost IMO

I'm like you. For me, it's hard to visualize because in selfish. But knowing how hard my moms grinded to take care of me, how much my bro sacrifice for me. The other things are good for short term motivation but p*ssy won't keep your attention always.

First time in my life I have all A's in college. What motivates me is my family. My future kids. Invisioning me being a failure and not being able to provide the best. That shyt gets me going

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Seeing unmotivated people that wasted their life or a lot of their potential motivates me to do better. Some people don't even try to do well in life and make excuses for why they're not where they want to be. I don't want to be that person that wasted years and years and has to look back with disappointment.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
freedom, lack of options, wanting to help family from a dire economic state, seeing the men in my family grow old in living in poverty broken down...alot of things

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
As a black man in america, what motivates me the most is seeing the day where I'll be free from depending on cac and his rules. I don't need much.. I just want that Tariq Nasheed or Boyce Watkins lifestyle. Make money on my own from creating my own products, no debt, no extravagant bills. Just me, my dime, my crib (that's paid off) and the ability to work under 20 hours a week. I plan to have this lifestyle within five years.