What movie or series that has major fandom you always thought sucked?

Daps
Power rangers. Even as a kid It was just corny and contrived.

Star trek:russell:

Seinfeld, big bang theory, & friends. White people act like these three show are the holy grail of sitcoms. Compared to a lot black sitcoms they're D/C grade at best.:camby:

Harry potter is corny:hhh:

One of the reasons why I always liked superhero cartoons like batman the animated series, justice league, teen titans, etc is because there straight to the point.

Dragon ball z has way too much filler episodes for my liking where they do nothing but staredowns, power ups, and dialogue.

He's more power than I could've even imagined.
trre.gif

It gets boring after a while which why I could never keep up with the series.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Gurren Lagann. They threw me off watching it until i saw it and discoveres it was awesome

Star Wars Fans from episode 7 onward and Marvel film fans

Both things are ok but not as good as everyone makes them out to be

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
SNL ,shyts corny as fukk !!!!

I turned it on and they had AlecBaldwin playing trump ,like come on

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Arrow is corny and you should feel bad if you watch that show regularly.

fukk an Oliver McQueen. Wants to be Batman so fukking bad. :pacspit:

@Bruce Wayne

Gotham is garbage also.

tater

Superstar
Daps
Though it's been mentioned. Fast and furious is pure trash truck juice. I despise these movies. How many are there now, 12? Who's watching this garbage?!

Awhile ago I went on a date and the guy took me to one of the 59 sequels. I didn't want to complain so soon so I watched. I would have rather rubbed glass shards on my irises. Needless to say, we never went out again. And he littered :hhh:, just an overall degenerate.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Though it's been mentioned. Fast and furious is pure trash truck juice. I despise these movies. How many are there now, 12? Who's watching this garbage?!

Awhile ago I went on a date and the guy took me to one of the 59 sequels. I didn't want to complain so soon so I watched. I would have rather rubbed glass shards on my irises. Needless to say, we never went out again. And he littered :hhh:, just an overall degenerate.
Man, I ask myself about this shyt as well. Subpar actors, they're literally the same character in every movie - no growth or nuance. Michelle Rodriguez no acting ass stands in every scene with the permanent :birdman: face. How many ways can you solve crime by driving fast cars? Wtf and these shyts make like $700M+ every time. I don't get it