What next? Reigns, Styles, Balor

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I don't think it's coincidence that there's rumours about Balor Club debuting, and Styles being #1 contender at the same time. What do y'all think is going to happen?

First I'll say the name Balor Club is wack as fukk.

If they're serious about making the Balor Club a big deal. They could have Balor and them interfere and help Styles win the title. This would be dope to me. Doing this against Reigns would get them cheered like crazy though. So if they were trying to make then heels this probably wouldn't work. If they could pull it off though and make them heels somehow, we could get that Styles vs. face Rollin fued. And even Balor Club vs The Shield :blessed:

They could fukk over Styles just for the fukk of it. Would definately get them heat, would work to make them heels. If they do this though I don't see them being a big deal at all. Would probably end up League Of Nations status. Never be a big threat.

Something that would be crazy but they won't do it. Have Balor Club come out during the match. Everyone thinks they're going to help Styles but instead they help Reigns retain. Reigns becomes the leader of Balor Club. They'd get heat like a mother fukker. :wow:

Just some ideas. They have a chance to do some real interesting shyt. Seem like nothing ever happens lately, just the same old shyt. They'll probably come up with the lamest shyt possible, and waste this opportunity too.

Curious to see if any y'all have some dope ideas. If someone predicts it right you can up this shyt later and get them daps.:salute:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Lol I just want them to do something to make the shyt interesting
I waited years and i can only think if two of occasions where it was, The Pipebomb & WM30.

I'm just waiting on Invasion Attack sunday and then the War Of The Worlds tour in May.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I waited years and i can only think if two of occasions where it was, The Pipebomb & WM30.

I'm just waiting on Invasion Attack sunday and then the War Of The Worlds tour in May.
Yea man. Those who be dope for sure.

I know nothing good will probably come from this. So I ain't holding my breath. But if they do this right it could be huge. But yea it will probably be another wasted opportunity. Thread was more about seeing if brehs had any ideas or predictions

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Styles and Balor DO NOT need to be in a group together
They could be for a while. Finn isn't going you be in the title picture right away. Maybe eventually he turns on Styles when he's ready to take that step

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
What's gonna happen is Styles is gonna put Reigns over clean as a sheet and Balor Club will probably debut later this spring.

If you truly believe anything other than the above will happen, you're just working yourself into a shoot, BROTHER.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
What's gonna happen is Styles is gonna put Reigns over clean as a sheet and Balor Club will probably debut later this spring.

If you truly believe anything other than the above will happen, you're just working yourself into a shoot, BROTHER.
Probably this lol at clean as a sheet.

Maybe Balor comes out helps Styles. And Reigns takes them all out :mjlol: