What non street rapper gets the most play by street dudes all time?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely Cube and Pac. I'm old so I don't really be in the street anymore but when I go back to the hood I never hear no Drake shyt playin out no whips or from no cribs..

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Yall in here naming nikkas that street nikkas "thought" were street. That doesn't count. Thats why they listened to them in the first place.

Wiz Khalifa and Drake get a lot of love from them Hot Fries N Fruit Punch Brisk for lunch ass nikkas.

Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Growing up I listened to Drake/Common/Kanye/Slum Village as far as non street rappers (even tho from time to time they rapped about the streets sometimes)

That whole soulful midwest mid 2000s era >

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac is the correct answer. One of the biggest mythologies in urban America is that Pac was a thug for real. But seeing that 17 year old Pac footage from Baltimore says otherwise. Pac was not a project baby out selling dope at nine years old. Pac was an art school student and would be considered a nerd when he was 17 in the hood. :pachaha:He got turned out when he came to the Bay where everybody was thuggin and the hood can be more accepting out there. I know being from the Bay. He got even more turned out when he moved to L.A. But nikkas worship Pac. He's literally one step below Jesus or Allah to folks. People in the hood believe the actor Pac was playing in Juice was Pac was a real representation of how he really was... When Pac was just a really good actor, rapper and entertainer who spoke the truth. I'm not hating because I think Pac is definitely goat.

Drake is more like a pop or R&B star like a modern day Michael Jackson, DeBarge or Prince than a rap nikka to people in the hood. That is, the hood fukks with him musically, but the hood thinks he's a little weird but still accepts him because of his immense talent. But... People in the hood don't aspire to be Drake like people want to be Pac. Nobody from the hood tatting Drake lyrics on their body. :rudy:Nobody equates Drake with the struggle. People wouldn't even fukk with Drake if his music wasn't forced down their throats. :aicmon:Pac was bigger than rap, but not in a PG-13 version of a Disney Channel pop star kinda way like Drake. :pacspit: