What % of athletes are juicing?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He uses Lidocaine which isn't banned by WADA, but is by NASC.
The patch/pad? One of my broads used that shyt after a surgery. shyt is over the counter. Matter of fact she gets it for free but actually rarely used it. Said it was useless.

Last edited:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Maybe not “juicing” but I would guess that a pretty high percentage of them take some sort of banned PEDs.

It is what it is, it doesn’t really bother me.

concise

Veteran
Daps
The pad? One of my broads used that shyt after a surgery. shyt is over the counter. Matter of fact she gets it for free but actually rarely used it. Said it was useless.

For an athlete like Floyd, he'd probably get the injected version.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The pad? One of my broads used that shyt after a surgery. shyt is over the counter. Matter of fact she gets it for free but actually rarely used it. Said it was useless.

nikkas used to use that shyt to cut cocaine; it’s not useless. Used to be able to get the medical grade shyt from Canada. shyt, you could just sell straight cut to the other dope boys. That shyt wasn’t made for cooking though. That’s where the issue was. A nikka try and cook that shyt up and gonna lose some of it and gonna have an issue. So you gotta let nikkas know this ain’t for cooking. But yeah, it ain’t useless. But them lidocaine patches and shyt don’t really be shyt. But pure lidocaine...it ain’t useless

Menna

All Star
Daps
They dont test in the off season to my knowledge the off season like 3-4 months. One good cycle is 8-12 weeks. You don't have to be actively on PED you can do a 10 week cycle as long as you keep working out and eating right those artificial gains in strength, size and speed still stay 70% when you are off not using during the season.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'd say a good amount of them especially aging stars. No one can tell me dudes like Bron and Ronaldo can be out here in there mid 30's and naturally be at least 90% of their peak athleticism for years on end. Nope, not buying it.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I don't think every athlete is. I don't even think more than 50% are for 2 reasons:

* Like someone said, we'd be hearing all the time from disgruntled players who refused to juice telling on everybody else
* Too many dudes like Leveon Bell who can't stop going raw in thots and impregnating them, I'm supposed to believe every player has the discipline to not get caught? You'r etalking THOUSANDS of players, trainers, agents with connects, etc. And only a handful ever get caught. Damn if Peyton Manning got caught I'd expect to see dozens to hundreds of cases every year.

you don't think these billionaire team owners, sports leagues, media conglomerates, & medical officials aren't working together to keep shyt quiet :usure:this is a business after all

that's exactly why the Peyton story didn't blow up further