What other big name talent(s) do you think will jump to AEW?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Embarrassing, @Ace of the Metropolitan, @Brad Piff, @DoubleJ13 and others should be ashamed thinking Mox had better booking in WWE. :scust:

Another reminder this section is full of cacs and c00ns. :scust:

Since he came to AEW he's won almost all his matches and is challenging their world champion next Saturday. In WWE he was always Roman's sidekick who took all the pinfalls and only got a world title run when Roman got suspended.

Brad Piff is just trolling.

I remember him back in the SOHH days....he was a white boy running around pretending to be a member of Dipset and talking about slapping Nas' kufi off :mjpls:

I notice he doesn't do his lil act anymore, but believe me @Brad Piff , I remember :ufdup:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Brad Piff is just trolling.

I remember him back in the SOHH days....he was a white boy running around pretending to be a member of Dipset and talking about slapping Nas' kufi off :mjpls:

I notice he doesn't do his lil act anymore, but believe me @Brad Piff , I remember :ufdup:
It's obvious dude is a troll. I don't ever remember seeing dude post during any type of live WWE threads.

What the hell is wrong with people tho? Why pretend to be black online? It's fukking stupid.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It's obvious dude is a troll. I don't ever remember seeing dude post during any type of live WWE threads.

What the hell is wrong with people tho? Why pretend to be black online? It's fukking stupid.

Don't agree with his stooging, but he did grace everyone with the Smarten Up Dixie sign

Daps
I can see Dreamer heading over to AEW soon, there's no way Impact can keep affording his contract

Tommy Dreamer a big name in 2020??? :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

There really isn't any big names like that out here.

Matt hardy is the only obvious choice

Aew would basically have to scavenge for some low midcarders from wwe & make something out of them.

People talk about the wwe locking down talent , but there's a whole bunch of other companies doing the same thing throwing extra incentives in so wrestlers won't leave.