What outlandish completely unnecessary thing are you buying if u hit the lotto

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Besides the standard mansion cars clothes and hoes what "I'm rich bytch" "they never should've gave u nikkas money" thing are u buying

Me and my nikkas been dreaming about having a strip club so I'd build a bomb ass one and try to take over the club scene

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
It's hard for me to just wastfully spend, it has to have real application. But.....
kondor-e.jpg

I could also flip this for profit, defense, and unlimited entertainment so.....

or

Atlanta_Hawks_2015_Primary_Logo.png

...and there will changes made...

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Buying a pro team is the only way to get a championship ring if you are not a player, coach or GM. So a franchise in MLB, NFL, NHL or NBA would be something to look into if I am wealthy.
594f4ba2c71b2c0ac9ebed824e3113d0_original.jpg

An island would be nice to own but I would be paranoid about not being near a hospital in an emergency.
cimage_02369b12b9-thumbb.jpg

A huge yacht for fun luxury travel to my island.
Luxury-Yachts-for-Sale.jpg

A luxury bunker that can survive a nuclear bomb in style.
Luxury-Bunker-Condominium-Helps-the-Rich-Survive-the-Apocalypse-in-Style.jpg

A lot of plastic surgery.
handsome-black-man-suit-cartoon-illustration-41631844.jpg
1166291-Cartoon-Of-A-Black-Man-Avatar-Royalty-Free-Vector-Clipart.jpg

Spend a night in most of the expensive luxury hotel suites around the world.
140211172547-expensive-hotel-rooms-shahi-mahal-jaipur-india-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Eat at most of the expensive restaurants around the world.
sundae.jpg

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Besides the standard mansion cars clothes and hoes what "I'm rich bytch" "they never should've gave u nikkas money" thing are u buying

Me and my nikkas been dreaming about having a strip club so I'd build a bomb ass one and try to take over the club scene
that's making money tho... so not really unnecessary

unnecessary is like hiring a slave... straight up... and yes, they will be white... but you know how rich people have a butler, a maid, a cook, a ....................

nah fukk all that... i'm going to have one dude who's job it is to do WHATEVER the fukk i tell him too.. he will be all the above things... plus a jester, a driver, a go get this for me nikka, a blunt roller, a drug carrier, fill out my paperwork, carry bags... i mean EVERYTHING.. and i'll pay him 100k a year for this... so he can't even bytch

i'm also buying a completely other house... probably in his name... and just grow weed in it.. what i look like buying weed and i'm rich

i'm also paying nasa to go on the next space trip... there's more nikkas in the nba this year than people who have left earth ever.... dammit i'm going to be one of them