What player has had the most aesthetically pleasing offensive game in NBA history?

Who had the prettiest (pause) game in history?

• Kobe Bryant

Votes: 36 18.4%
  • Tracy McGrady

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • Derrick Rose

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Michael Jordan

Votes: 92 46.9%
  • Allen Iverson

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • George Gervin

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Larry Bird

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Kyrie Irving

Votes: 36 18.4%
  • Earl Monroe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Julius Irving

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Pete Maravich

• Nate Archibald

• Total voters

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
DR J

dr-j-dunk-basketball.gif

erving-sixers.gif

200w.gif

I started watching basketball as a kid because of Doc. :flabbynsick:

The dunk over Michael Cooper was also a tie game with about a minute left in OT, so it was a big play.

A few minutes after that dunk over Bob Gross, he also had the one over Bill Walton.

main-qimg-df1db68938243d150e1773a4eeba7dd6

I like the one over Mark Eaton, he was 35 at the time.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Trying to sneak Bron ugly ass game into the thread :mjlol:
Stop being a sheep

Ain’t shyt ugly about that video

It’s no way in hell you could watch the athleticism and shot making of that video and say it’s ugly

Mfs saying Dr. J and Bird game is more aesthetically pleasing :mjlol:

Young Bron was much smoother than he is today he was moving like a Zion that could create and make ridiculous perimeter shots

Yeah man a player that was hitting shots from 30 and hop stepping into powerful ass dunks from one step in FT line whip passes all over the court and hit difficult off the dribble shots and was the fastest nikka on the court at 260 had an “ugly ass game” :mjlol:

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Y’all be doing too much vastly :mjlol:

And yeah he was more efficient he played against no zones and half his career was in the 80’s he didn’t take threes

Mike vs Kobe is a much easier comp bc they’re not THAT far apart in eras. Kobe played Pre-zone too and he wasn’t launching threes.

00-01 season was the last season of no zone. That year was year 5, Age 22 Kobe:

28/6/5, 46/30/85 splits, 2.9 3pt fga

Year 3 Age 23 Mike (he was hurt age 22):

37/5/5, 49/18/85 splits, 1 3pt fga 10 points more on better efficiency :mjlol:

Or if you wanna pull a year where Jordan shot some 3s, year 9 age 29 Mike:

32/7/5, 48/35/83, 3 3pt fga ….still more points on better efficiency and a better 3pt shooter too :mjgrin:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
MJ,Penny,Kobe,T-Mac,Vince,Melo.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Mike vs Kobe is a much easier comp bc they’re not THAT far apart in eras. Kobe played Pre-zone too and he wasn’t launching threes.

00-01 season was the last season of no zone. That year was year 5, Age 22 Kobe:

28/6/5, 46/30/85 splits, 2.9 3pt fga

Year 3 Age 23 Mike (he was hurt age 22):

37/5/5, 49/18/85 splits, 1 3pt fga 10 points more on better efficiency :mjlol:

Or if you wanna pull a year where Jordan shot some 3s, year 9 age 29 Mike:

32/7/5, 48/35/83, 3 3pt fga ….still more points on better efficiency and a better 3pt shooter too :mjgrin:
Why you comparing 22 year old Kobe in the dead ball era

To 23 year old Mike in one of the most high octane offense eras in league history next to the one we’re in currently :mjlol:

Idc about who was better as far as being offensively pleasing Kobe had better handles, a deeper more impressive bag of in game dunks, rangier jumper, I give MJ the below the rim finish game he’s the best there with Kyrie and young D-Rose next to him

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Why you comparing 22 year old Kobe in the dead ball era

To 23 year old Mike in one of the most high octane offense eras in league history next to the one we’re in currently :mjlol:

Idc about who was better as far as being offensively pleasing Kobe had better handles, a deeper more impressive bag of in game dunks, rangier jumper with arguably better form I give MJ the below the rim finish game

So basically you can’t compare ANY Jordan season to any Kobe season huh? :laff: Convenient as hell don’t cha think!?

Mike was in his prime just 4 years before that 00-01 season we can’t comp his last season either huh?!? I bet you don’t bc you know even a 22 year old prime Kobe wasn’t as good or as efficient as a 31 year old Mike.

And I’ll just chalk up your dunk take to your age. The best dunks are not “creative” they are displays of athletic superiority. What’s the consensus greatest in game dunk in history? Vince over Weis. Is it “creative”? No. Pippen over Ewing creative? No. Shawn kemp over ol boy creative? No. They are all iconic bc it’s pure athleticism, grace, and power and Kobe couldn’t hang with Mike in that regard at all. I don’t even gotta up a million gifs or vids like you I’ll post 1
WeepyColdAltiplanochinchillamouse-max-1mb.gif

:banderas: The ball fake hee hee, hesi tween smitty hang w/ the tongue out (& opposing team face palm) :mjlol: Stop it

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
And I’ll just chalk up your dunk take to your age. The best dunks are not “creative” they are displays of athletic superiority. What’s the consensus greatest in game dunk in history? Vince over Weis. Is it “creative”? No. Pippen over Ewing creative? No. Shawn kemp over ol boy creative? No. They are all iconic bc it’s pure athleticism, grace, and power and Kobe couldn’t hang with Mike in that regard at all. I don’t even gotta up a million gifs or vids like you I’ll post 1
WeepyColdAltiplanochinchillamouse-max-1mb.gif

:banderas: The ball fake hee hee, hesi tween smitty hang w/ the tongue out (& opposing team face palm) :mjlol: Stop it
You supposed to be better at 31 than 22 and I’m not entertaining the who is better discussion. I never said Kobe was better.

Vince dunked CLEAN over a giant

Pippen floored the shyt outta Ewing and stepped over him

Same for Kemp who had a wind up cuff and a taunt and floored Lister

Those posters are better than any of Mikes

That dunk on Ewing is calm lmao shyt wasn’t even a loud punch if it wasn’t Jordan it just be regular

U telling me that dunk is better than these? :mjlol:

This is why there’s no arguing with Jordan stans. Now creativity doesn’t matter and a pretty basic elevator flush with a lil body contact is better than a stupid explosive reverse dunk through traffic all because it’s Jordan and he stuck his tongue out and faked out slow ass Oakley before it which has nothing to do with the actual dunk. :dead:

Kobe would put Ewing on his ass or his nuts in his face if he got a clean take off :mjlol:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
KOBE AND ITS NOT CLOSE

MJ IS UP THERE BUT HE DIDNT HAVE THE FOOTWORK, HANDLED AND COUNTERS THAT KOBE HAD

MJ WAS MORE OVERPOWERING AND RELIED ON ATHLETICISM WHILE KOBE WAS MORE SKILLFUL AND RELIED ON TECHNIQUE .. THO BOTH HAD IT ALL, JUST ON DIFF LEVELS