What PS3 Games Should I Play Before Getting PS4?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hey guys, I'm in the process of trying out classic games on the PS3 that I might of missed out of.
I've played/owned a good deal of classics, and want to know what's next to buy.

Games I played:
The Force Unleashed, Last of Us, GTA IV, GTA V, God of War, Uncharted Trilogy, Ratchet and Clank Future Tools, Sleeping Dogs, Mirrors' Edge, Mass Effect 3, Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, Max Payne 3, Prototype, Bioshock, The Orange Box, Assasin's Creed, Infamous Series, Sly Cooper Series, Sonic Generations, Mafia 2, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Tomb Raider, Batman Arkham Series.

I typically go for platformers and action-adventure games, but I'll play a RPG or 1st person shooter if it's brilliant. I'm open to suggestions, as long as the game is not too hard and doesn't require you to look for strategy guides to beat it.

@Mowgli @fatboi

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmm, you seem to have played most of the classics already. if anything, I'd say try out Puppeteer. it's a 2D platformer which imo was pretty underrated and unique. It's no Mario or Rayman, it's mainly the art style and feel that I like.

Also try out 3D Dot Game Heroes, it's like the old school Zelda games.
If not try out ICO/SOTC HD collection. Other than that I think a PS4 purchase is worthy right now.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hey guys, I'm in the process of trying out classic games on the PS3 that I might of missed out of.

Games I played:
The Force Unleashed, Last of Us, GTA IV, GTA V, God of War, Uncharted Trilogy, Ratchet and Clank Future Tools, Sleeping Dogs, Mirrors' Edge, Mass Effect 3, Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, Max Payne 3, Prototype, Bioshock, The Orange Box, Assasin's Creed, Infamous Series, Sly Cooper Series, Sonic Generations, Mafia 2, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Tomb Raider, Batman Arkham Series.

I typically go for platformers and action-adventure games, but I'll play a RPG or 1st person shooter if it's brilliant. I'm open to suggestions, as long as the game is not too hard and doesn't require you to look for strategy guides to beat it.

@Mowgli @fatboi
Best PlayStation 3 Video Games of All Time

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC

Games I played:

@Mowgli @fatboi

Darksiders I & II