What r my Coli Breh/Brehettes doing to ensure they take healthy dumps?

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
I been hearing talks on these skreetz about Metamucil ...anybody fukk w it? I'm concerned about my colon health, how can I make sure my poop swag is :lawd: status? What fiber supplements r you rockin with? Help me achieve healthier bowel movements in 2013..pos reps/daps on deck for serious responses

breh also chew your food slow, like talking 30 chews
the poop will come out smooth :guilty:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
usually when the poop comes out as dark black or green its because the food wasn't digested all the way and the colon is inflamed.

Chewing your food slowly prevents that and makes sure all the food is used in the proper way and broken down for energy.

edit: theres also such thing as having too much iron in your diet, afterwhile it destroys the liver and also is a another cause for poop coming out as a different color(talking green, yellow)

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Colon cancer is one of the most common cancers that kill Black men, especially since all that soul food is hell on your digestive system. I could admit to needing a cleanse myself.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Colon cancer is one of the most common cancers that kill Black men, especially since all that soul food is hell on your digestive system. I could admit to needing a cleanse myself.

breh since I cook I :eat: good, but there was a time where I was constantly frying every food imagine-able :snoop:

its destroying us, that and heart disease

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Eat Fiber, Drink Water

You're Logs Will Be Coming Shooting Out Like

BS2009ANIMATElg.gif

People Dont Wanna Hear It But You Gotta at Healthy

No Saying You Gotta Be Some Lame Ass Vegan But Avoid Fried Food And Pork

Cats don't wanna admit that you gotta eat healthy when you 30+ cause that is when ya health really reflects on ya diet. Taking meds just for ya body to function properly at that young age is :merchant:

I need to get that fiber cereal despite me eating lean and drinking a lot of water every day. These health scares are making me :ooh: each year.