What should be done about DACA?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don't think you understand the situation.

He was brought here by HIS parents as a CHILD. He didn't make the decision to come here, why should he be punished for it?

That's like you killing a guy in front of your kids and they getting charged as accomplices. Come on now...

As far as shipping his kids to mexico with him:

His kids have been born and raised here. THEY ARE CITIZENS OF THE US.

Yes they could go back with him, but that's like the gov't forcing you to go back to your tribe in third world Africa and again an example of punishing the kids.

I understand. HIS parents broke the law so HE has to suffer the consequences just as any children would. That dude spend at least 22 years forging documentation and lying on applications to fake his citizenship status. Let's not pretend he's some saint who just fell off a sin wagon.

His family has TWO choices. Live with dad or split up. They choose to split up. The only thing his kids citizenship status means is they have the option to stay in the US.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
A parent dragging their kid over the border does not mean the child broke the law. The child is not capable of showing criminal intent. Look up the infancy defense and other juvenile laws and use your gotdamn common sense.

Cursing, how mature. I won't take the bait though.

What are the grounds for this man's deportation if "infancy defenses and other juvenile laws" are/were applicable?

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The same structural racism that holds us down in America is the same structural racism being applied to the DACA debate and the immigration system as a whole. Easier to immigrate to America if you come from a white majority country. It's all :mjpls::mjpls:

Analysis | Black immigrants in the U.S. face big challenges. Will African Americans rally to their side?

"Moreover, black immigrants are more likely than other immigrants to be deported when they have a criminal conviction. Although black immigrants constitute only about 7.2 percent of foreign-born noncitizens in the United States, they make up more than 20 percent of noncitizens facing deportation on criminal grounds.

The lesson of these statistics is that black immigrants face problems rooted in structural racism that are similar to those faced by native-born blacks. The elevated status that comes with being a foreign-born black person is not enough to overcome the broader forces of discrimination."

Are black immigrants going to rally for AAs since they already get preferential status over us in college admissions?

Black Immigrants in U.S. Earning 30% More than U.S. Born Blacks

They already earn 30% more than AA. Will they use this wealth to help our ghettos?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yes they could go back with him, but that's like the gov't forcing you (a US citizen) to go back to your tribe in third world Africa. Again, an example of punishing the kids for a crime of the parents.

1st strike was "use your gotdamned common sense"
2nd strike is "your tribe in 3rd world Africa"

3 strikes and you're out

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
The same structural racism that holds us down in America is the same structural racism being applied to the DACA debate and the immigration system as a whole. Easier to immigrate to America if you come from a white majority country. It's all :mjpls::mjpls:

Analysis | Black immigrants in the U.S. face big challenges. Will African Americans rally to their side?

"Moreover, black immigrants are more likely than other immigrants to be deported when they have a criminal conviction. Although black immigrants constitute only about 7.2 percent of foreign-born noncitizens in the United States, they make up more than 20 percent of noncitizens facing deportation on criminal grounds.

The lesson of these statistics is that black immigrants face problems rooted in structural racism that are similar to those faced by native-born blacks. The elevated status that comes with being a foreign-born black person is not enough to overcome the broader forces of discrimination."
Oh I guess you havent heard....its HYON to black immigrants also :skip:Tariq questions black immigrants portrayal of AA's in the media

AAGang playboy, All we got is us :ufdup:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Are black immigrants going to rally for AAs since they already get preferential status over us in college admissions?

Black Immigrants in U.S. Earning 30% More than U.S. Born Blacks

They already earn 30% more than AA. Will they use this wealth to help our ghettos?
You've pivoted the discussion from my point of white supremacy to well some black people are doing better than African Americans. Missing the point that white supremacy has created this system

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
3 strikes and the bonus smilie/emoji.

To the people supporting this man's argument in this thread, come get your man.

Come on breh. I was exaggerating to make a point. Don't try to play me.

It's a fukking roast you snowflake.

I'm almost certain you're white. You're comments in this thread saddled with the usage of the word "snowflake", a word alt-right CACs love to use is highly suspicious :sas2:

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You've pivoted the discussion from my point of white supremacy to well some black people are doing better than African Americans. Missing the point that white supremacy has created this system

I see your point but the article you linked was some nonsense. "Will AAs rally?" For what reasons should AAs rally for DACA and black immigrants? You gotta expand on your point especially when involving AAs.

These anti DACA arguments coming from white America aren't parallel to those seen on this board. One side has generational wealth and wants to uphold supremacy. The other does not.