What Slurs are acceptable? N word, S word, K word, C word, B word, F word etc.

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
fukk you and fukk him

He did not say he was joking at the time. What is your goofy ass not understanding?

people ask to be banned on some attention seeking shyt, then when it happens and they get bored it turns into “man I was just kidding”

otherwise he would have hit somebody about it right away

:camby:
You sound super sensitive.. let me have mod control :mjlol:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
people ask to be banned on some attention seeking shyt, then when it happens and they get bored it turns into “man I was just kidding”
He didn't even make a thread asking to get banned :mjlol:. He was discussing why another poster got banned and how ridiculous it was. He went by @ThaEruditious

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He didn't even make a thread asking to get banned :mjlol:. He was discussing why another poster got banned and how ridiculous it was. He went by @ThaEruditious

Don’t tag me again bruh

4217E6DA-153D-4C61-AE73-DE9FD6995AA1.jpeg

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Don’t tag me again bruh

View attachment 29506
So he indeed censored the word. Which let's you know that he wasn't trying to break any rules that would get him banned. Because you know he was joking. Also I hear you're the only mod who has banning abilities and I've seen posters request being banned and then get unbanned the very same day. I'm assuming by you.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ban-my-account.771973/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/prynce-asked-to-be-unbanned.772099/

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We should ban all slurs so there won't be issues like these. Setup like a temp ban system for certain offenses. Of course with bad intent and not as examples of hearsay like "such and such said this and got banned for it" with the word being edited of course or friendly greetings.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
We should ban all slurs so there won't be issues like these. Setup like a temp ban system for certain offenses. Of course with bad intent and not as examples of hearsay like "such and such said this and got banned for it" with the word being edited of course or friendly greetings.

A proposed policy? Sounds like the makings of a mod election. :popcorn: