What subscription boxes are you obsessed with?

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I suspended most of my subscriptions now, but I have done the allure, sephora, facetory, and walmart/target ones.

How was the Walmart/Target ones? They intrigue me because of the price!

I’ve never gotten a subscription box. Where should I begin? One that is focused on skin care please bc I don’t wear a lot of makeup

I absolutely LOVE THERABOX! I get such amazing skincare and wellness stuff from them. Not much makeup, it's a therapist curated box all about relaxation, wellness, skincare, vitamins, etc. I've been loving it.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I made this when I was excited about the BOXY/Fenty collab! Here's what I got in the box, it was an EPIC Collab! The 'Trophy Wife' highlighter is everythinnngg! I did a full makeup look with everything from the box. The lipstick was dark red and named PMS, lol!

Eyeshadow:

Highlighter:

Lipstick:

Last edited:

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
I made this when I was excited about the BOXY/Fenty collab! Here's what I got in the box, it was an EPIC Collab! The 'Trophy Wife' highlighter is everythinnngg! I did a full makeup look with everything from the box. The lipstick was dark red and named PMS, lol!

Eyeshadow:

Highlighter:

Lipstick:

My look (not a professional, just love makeup lol):
Full Beat:

Duck face for lipstick assessment lol:

Beautiful! Thanks for the suggestion up above. I think I’m going to try it!

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How was the Walmart/Target ones? They intrigue me because of the price!

I absolutely LOVE THERABOX! I get such amazing skincare and wellness stuff from them. Not much makeup, it's a therapist curated box all about relaxation, wellness, skincare, vitamins, etc. I've been loving it.

I loved the Walmart one. Really Cheap and you got a good selection of samples with some coupons.

Yinny

Good Morrow
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Do y’all still subscribe? I ended up ditching mine as it was faddy but I love trying new things, ended up getting stuff I didn’t want or need as I already have a ton!

My new “thing” is a trunk service where they pick clothes and accessories send them to me and I buy what I like return the rest. The stylist is decent but misses the mark on some things and I provide feedback.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Do y’all still subscribe? I ended up ditching mine as it was faddy but I love trying new things, ended up getting stuff I didn’t want or need as I already have a ton!

My new “thing” is a trunk service where they pick clothes and accessories send them to me and I buy what I like return the rest. The stylist is decent but misses the mark on some things and I provide feedback.

I canceled my face masks sub because I wasn't using them as fast as they came.

I may go back to a food sub. I liked HelloFresh.

Yinny

Good Morrow
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I canceled my face masks sub because I wasn't using them as fast as they came.

I may go back to a food sub. I liked HelloFresh.
I used to do BlueApron but can get the recipes free, food quality was fine but menu was ehh lots of repeats.

I loved FreshDirect

I prefer subs that let you skip/delay the months so I don’t get flooded with stuff.

Tried ButcherBox, overpriced but meat pretty decent-certain cuts and animals only