What time yall getting to the club???

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Strolled in that bytch at 3am this Past Saturday night, aint leave till about 9am:win: I love afterhours:manny:

No lie i use to date this chick from Tampa, one time for a long weekend we went up there. I swear to yall it was about 1:45am and the DJ yells "last call for alcohol" im like :wtf:15 minutes later the lights came on and it was closing time:scusthov:

So what time yall like going?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i like to go to a pre game lounge bar around 9 and chill there till like 11 then go to a good club/bar. last call in Boston is 2am(blows but most US cities are like this) and i usually have a small house gathering i go to over my boys house

nights usually go to like 6-7am on bang out nights otherwise its like 2-4am

first time i was in Miami i got so drunk. we are used to getting drunk earlier in Boston because clubs arnt open all night, in Miami we could stay out IN the club later so it was a shyt show. we ended up not leaving to the club till very late to correct our mistake

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Depends on the club, there's 2 spots I fucc wit on wednesdays and thursdays that i like to fall off in around 10:30, the older crowd be having it jumping by then and they close at 2. The reggae spot I fucc wit on Saturday's is open till 6, I usually fall off in there around 1:30, stumble out around 4. Don't really party on Friday's and i usually go to the strip club around 1

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yea pregaming at a lounge is always good, then show up tipsy at the club around 1. I guess it depends on the spot too, you know at what time the different spots get good at in your city.

No lie though, all day yesterday my head was killing me:snoop:
just woke up for the Heat game and went right back to sleep:deadrose: