What To Get An Adult Male For Christmas?

Giselle

Daps
I think adult males always get the worst gifts for christmas, their birthday, fathers day.

Like socks, tshirts, ties and stuff. Especially dads.

enhanced-buzz-15425-1387296692-12.jpg

What do you all want usually want for gifts though?

Let us know what you want, and maybe you won't be disappointed next holiday season.

Put your age and your gift list please
:queen:

ZgpTHBx.jpg

Gift-Return-159537088817_xlarge.jpeg
mal_regalo.png

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
To be honest I think most of us men just want family time with the family. Materials get less important as you grow older:yeshrug:

But if you want to know, I guess I would probably say beats by DRE. At this point I'm already blessed. I have 6 pairs of beats so a seventh one, would fill my whole week. But mostly I just want family time.

Age 29

Enjoy your Christmas and happy holidays!

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Let's Cut The BS

What's Your Relationship To The Person, How Old Are They, How Much Are You Willing To Spend?
:damn: op asking a real question tho.

Most dudes just wanna hang out with friends and fam. Alcohol or a gift card is the only shyt that makes sense unless you're actually gonna do a dude a favor like pay a bill.

Giselle

Daps
To be honest I think most of us men just want family time with the family. Materials get less important as you grow older:yeshrug:

But if you want to know, I guess I would probably say beats by DRE. At this point I'm already blessed. I have 6 pairs of beats so a seventh one, would fill my whole week. But mostly I just want family time.

Age 29

Enjoy your Christmas and happy holidays!

Thanks

I thought you were like, 22-25 lol

Happy Holidays to you too!