What Up Goodell.......OHH??.... WELL fukk YOU THEN PUNK! OFFICIAL 2020 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
You have a losing SB record and haven't done shyt in years and continually get thumped in the playoffs. Exiting early each time:mjlol:

The Niners made the SB in those years. What had the bum Seahawks done? My bad they been contending:russ:
Winning in the playoffs is hard. Winning consistently is hard. Saints haven't seen a bowl in 10 years. Rodgers is supposed to be in the goat convo and still has 1 ring.

Though I will admit Seattle has plateaued under Pete. It's gonna be hard to get past the divisional until they get an oc that doesn't limit their offensive personnel. And as long as Pete is here it will be more of the same.

Niner fans been telling me it's a waste to play extra games if you don't win it all though :manny:

Every team is this division has flaws and it's always a bloodbath. Next year will be interesting.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Ok. so I'm several tequila sunrises and a blunt deep.

Let's talk about potential trade targets:

1. Kareem Hunt

2. Deshaun Watson

3. Matthew Stafford

4. ????

5. ????

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Season wise..... this wasn’t a great year.

But fukkery wise!

it was glorious

This thread coming to an end and I salute all my Niner Brehs.

We the strongest we’ve ever been under the leadership of president @FaTaL and VP @yse

along with speaker of the house @Rekkapryde and Niners press secretary @FakeNews

and we’ll be better next season and going forward:blessed::salute: