What was the summer after graduation like for you?

MyMindWarpsandBends

33119 AllMoneyIn4Ever
Daps
It’s beautiful outside where I’m at right now and it got me reminiscing on the first summer of my adulthood and being a grown man but still feeling like a teenager. I was having my first real relationship and borrowing my homies 97’ Land Rover to go and kiss up on and finger my girl at the time when her folks wasn’t at her crib, she gave up the p*ssy later that summer and I was getting money from my fast food job and didn’t have real responsibilities yet so I was just paying my phone bill and buying clothes, plus my homeboy was trappin and got me high for the first time, we used to ride around smoking and listening to LAD with no idea of what life had in store for us when we got older. Looking back I understand why they say ignorance is bliss, life was so carefree when all I was worried about was tryna get at that cute girl at the Hardee’s I worked at.What about y’all? (I graduated in 08’btw)

MyMindWarpsandBends

33119 AllMoneyIn4Ever
Daps
Lost my virginity, was fukkin her raw all summer every single day, 2-3 times a day:ohlawd:

Also had my first car, even though it was shyt, the freedom of having a car was GOAT
:salute:Breh ain’t nunn like that first bucket, you literally feel like the world is yours from behind that steering wheel

MyMindWarpsandBends

33119 AllMoneyIn4Ever
Daps
I only had 2 wks of summer after I graduated and it was off to boot camp ( USMC).... I remember getting back for 10 days of leave that September and having freedom and most importantly some spending $$$.....

I wish I would’ve been able to get into the military like I wanted to that shyt sounded like fun to me plus, I would’ve been in shape and got to travel and most importantly I would’ve been gettin that check from Uncle Sam for just being there, that’s one of things I regret the most in life

MyMindWarpsandBends

33119 AllMoneyIn4Ever
Daps
For high school: Riding around with the homies drinking and going to parties by night, going to summer school for college during the day. I was coming home at 2-3am at least 3 times a week. Life was so simple then...

You ain neva lied fam at least once a month I wish I could go back to being 18 for just a week just to get that feeling of being free again

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Trying to find a job/researching colleges across the country. Later realized that college was a big fukking scam when I dug deep. Then I tried looking for trade schools and was like "nah fukk that shyt:mjlol:".

My city is ass so no options there. bytches didn't love and didn't give no love to me and Dollar Tree wasn't hiring so I was just a mooch for a year until I joined the Navy.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Worked at Jack In The Box , almost getting:flabbynsick: before running cross country at my college.

Chasing pawgs

Going to Six Flags Magic Mountain after graduation with the black breh student union I was in :lawd:

My graduation class went to a miniature golf/water park (Golfland Sunsplash) for our sober grad night, all night .

Hitting up the wave pool at 2:30 in the morning and the temperature was still in the 80s :noah: