What was y'all sayin about KYRIE all week? 27 points, 18 assists. W.

Daps
Dudes just wanna hate kyrie for some reason

I’ve heard clowns say kyrie couldn’t put up assists in a pick and roll offense :mjlol:
Kyrie would have been the perfect PG to pair with a big like Porzingis. A Kyrie-Porzingis combo would basically be him and Horford on steroids. If I'm the Knicks I'm doing everything in my power to convince Kyrie to come to the Knicks. I highly doubt he goes there and he most likely stays in Boston.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie would have been the perfect PG to pair with a big like Porzingis. A Kyrie-Porzingis combo would basically be him and Horford on steroids. If I'm the Knicks I'm doing everything in my power to convince Kyrie to come to the Knicks. I highly doubt he goes there and he most likely stays in Boston.

Interestingly enough, before the Knicks gave Phil Jackson the boot, the Cs had a trade agreement in place for Porzingis in exchange for the Brooklyn Nets pick.

But Kyrie has made it clear repeatedly that he wants to stay and re-sign with Boston. The Cs are in the best position for him to win as the go-to guy on offense. He's good to challenge for the chip now with Horford and will be set to challenge for the chip for the foreseeable future as a part of a core with Tatum, Williams and whoever else.

The Knicks FO is a fukking mess.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie Serving must have received some great tips from LeBron :troll:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

I swear on EVERYTHING their was actual posters who did not want Kyrie when he became available via trade, because they had that bum ass Frank Ntrashbag

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
I keep telling people kyrie upped his game big time and it’s not even in the numbers it’s his intelligence/ iq...

Him Jamal Murray and D fox had the biggest jump (for the Pg position)this summer and it’s real rare for a dude to have a jump like this in his eighth season ..

Ya’ll don’t hear me though ....

calh45

Cal
Daps
I honestly dont understand how anybody could not be a fan of dude.
His game is just pure.

His game is dope. He just be speaking in bullshyt and acting remedial sometimes. Ain't nothing wrong with folks pointing that part out.