What was your go to PC game to play at school?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
many games... in elementary we had the muncher series and montezumas revenge and spy hunter on the apple II, oregon trail and some game about being in a school after dark dealing with robots.

middle school was nil on that, but then high school... quake 2 lan with custom maps, bots, and gravity mods... i might try to reinstall that for the nostalgia

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:wow:theme hospital
windows 95 looked so advance back in the day. couldn't imagine it getting any better.:lolbron:

the soundtrack was a bit weird but it was my shyt!!
i could sit for hours on this game.
:ahh:

:ohlawd:

1089-theme-hospital-dos-front-cover.jpg

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
N64 PC emulator playing Mario Kart 64 using a separate 4-way keyboard configuration to simulate N64 controllers.

My IT class was pure piff.:banderas:

I even got my IT teacher to play me a few times.:mjlol:

I was the fukkery king in school.:mjgrin:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Emulators and roms for me...specifically MAME and a gang of CPS2 and MVS games :ohlawd:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
So I'm having a nostalgia rush and want to play the game Gunz The Duel that I used to play every damn day in higschool when on lunch break or after school waiting on my ride to pick me up

GunZ.png

It was infamous for doing crazy ass shyt like wall running, matrix dodging and other dope shyt

gunz.gif

I found a few private servers and gonna test them out. But what were some games yall used to play heavy and can you still play em now?
:salute: