What was your INITIAL REACTION to Silver Surfer going out like this?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
He and Storm joined the FF and were the new leaders. It was funny how they had Storm use all that space lightning and it did nothing but Panther can damn near Submit the most powerful superhero in Marvel:laugh:

My guy, you still ain't explain how Black Panther is breathing in space tho :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
3547817-4922675490-MchAI.jpg

:laugh: I was shocked they had the gall
@MartyMcFly @VictorVonPoon
SURFER LET HIM DO THAT

But yeah, the infamous armhold. After fan outrage over the issue, McDuffie defended it thusly…

“Read the scene again and this time pay attention. The Surfer allowed the Panther to “restrain” him in the hope of finding out what the FF was up to. A panel later, the Surfer’s assistant blasts the Panther unconscious. The Surfer is irritated because he wanted the Panther to talk, which he thought he might do if the Panther believed he had the upper hand. Most of the people who bytch about this have only seen a scan of one page, or have poor reading comprehension skills.”

surferpanther2.jpg

surferpanther3.jpg

surferpanther4.jpg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
doesn't BP have some kind of panther god powers backing him. nikkas acting like he out there just regular in a suit. :stopitslime:
that's about the extent of my comics knowledge though:lolbron:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
But he has the power to take out the JLA in probably one page. Tyrant uses the powers of Surfer the right way and he was kicking Thanos ass pretty bad.
Post that panel breh......im one of those people who enjoy seein Thanos overrated ass get handled