What was your reaction once u found out Santa was a fake

Daps
started getting suspicious when family had to take secret shopping trips in the winter around after thanksgiving all the time

most families fukk it up by leaving presents early on some fukk it type shyt

:russ:the 'ness game most parents had on us though to convince us nikkas actually had to be sleep and then hearing tape and shyt going off all night to still believe it until about 7

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nikkas at school told me Santa wasn't real :stopitslime:

Didn't believe em obviously but went home and asked. :francis:

Mama dukes sat me down and told me what was up. I was stunned and flabbergasted :ohhh:

What was y'all reaction?
i probably believed it when i was 1-4

earliest i can remember tho... mom said something about santa bringing presents...

my reply "we don't even have a chimney" :francis:

my mom: :ohhh: *she was surprised i could figure that out, not cause she was dumb*

that second of hesitation let me know it all.... she tried to cover it up

"he comes in the door.. he has keys to all the kids' houses" :yeshrug:

me: :stopitslime:

i set the alarm on my little watch for 12am... caught her ass signing presents... next morning those same ones said SANTA...

i opened every present that year like :usure:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My dad never let me have a childhood hood. I believed until I was 7..then a friend at school said he wasn't real. I went back and asked and he said he was never real.

I had got bamboozled though because when I was 8, I was watching the local news and it had a lil fake story on Santa being spotted above Toronto..little did I know that was put there for parents to show their kids indirectly and to have them watching at a specific time so it came on. I had stumbled upon it myself and started believing again. My parents never gave a shyt about making things special for me.

I had to do it myself :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:youngsabo: i knew it

Just have my mutha fukkin presents :ufdup:

Im not teaching my kids that GARBAGE. Giving some cac credit for my hard work. Telling my kids if they good a white man gonna come give them gifts on jesus fake birthday. :mjlol:

Yall mentally ill lying to your kids like this.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I like how people act hard because their parents didn't let them believe in Santa Claus.

We ain't play that Kris Kringle shyt over here. Southside! :stopitslime:

:russ:

BNT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Leeds
I'm muslim , my over religous extended family ruined the Santa myth for me:shaq2: