What Was Your Reaction To Cryme Tyme's Split & Solo Careers?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Did they really have any plans for them once they split??

Shad and his suit :lolbron:

Ahhhh yes, before my cpu f'd up, the strap match.

That it was a fun match, but I pictured Vince sitting back like ":whew::whew::whew:" and seeing two big black dudes hit each other with a strap. You would think by giving Shad the new theme and new attire, he'd get the win, but nope, the WWE didn't think that far head.

And the real fun, JTG pretty much for the rest of his WWE career, NXT coach and jobber.

The NXT love angle with Tamina :mjlol: I actually that this was pretty funny, but never thought it would go anywhere

One of JTG's low points before being washed out.

Here's Alicia Fox getting ready to give JTG a new look. Maybe for a push:patrice::whoo:

NOOOOOOPE :russ:

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
They were already a disgrace, :yeshrug: I was hoping they shed that bullshyt all together. Turns out, in addition to a WOAT gimmick they also sucked.

When they got deavored and jtg got jobbed out for 11 years I didn't give a fukk
this. that cryme tyme gimmick was :francis: looking back.

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
One thing I didn't mention was how much backing they got, as they were apart of one of the SS tag teams, given plenty of airtime, and ran with Cena ("JBL IS POOPY" :scust:shyt was the apex of PG), yet they never actually won the tag titles, even though they were over than a MF. So they were pretty much very well liked but apparently not enough to win the tag titles.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shad low key botched his wrestling career after leaving the E dude is legit 6'6 and over 250 pounds that is fast rope to rope and quick on his feet with decent charisma/swag and good mic skills that could improve even more overtime

dude should have went to japan for 3 years and got his ring work up which he could easily do with his size/strength/athleticism combo and tuned himself into a hot free agent Right now he would be having a nice big contract offer's

dude had all the god given tool's if he just had the desire to hone his craft he could have been a dope upper mid carder at lest :snoop:

Last edited: