What will it take for you to eat porc ?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
@BrothaZay

I got questions about your dedication to spelling words in an unusual way.

I always thought that "ck" at the end of words might be misconstrued for "crip k*ller" therfore, crips replace the "ck" with a "cc".

That I can understand.

What is the purpose of "porc". The normal word doesn't contain "ck" in sequence.

Is there some reason you can't use a "k" after the letter "r"? Or is there some reason you don't use the letter "k" in general?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That delicious swine doesn’t stand a chance against your boy.
fc582e40-1037-4ab6-95c2-43ef199d2a63_text.gif

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
@BrothaZay

I always thought that "ck" at the end of words might be misconstrued for "crip k*ller" therfore, crips replace the "ck" with a "cc".

That I can understand.

What is the purpose of "porc". The normal word doesn't contain "ck" in sequence.

Is there some reason you can't use a "k" after the letter "r"? Or is there some reason you don't use the letter "k" in general?
:manny: I always thought it was his dikk riding fakkit that love the attention tendencies combined with dyslexia.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
@BrothaZay

That I can understand.

I’m rollin 20 crip

R-cay would mean rollin killer

trap101

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: I called you a dirty fakkit. May Allah guide you to Islam.
So committed to the cause ready to neg folks in the name of Allah, even though you probably follow some warped perverted version of it by the mere fact you are willing to use expletives..... but I can still respect the commitment even if misguided... :ehh:

voiture

All Star
Daps
Nothing. I love pork!
There is no argument against pork unless that person doing it is a vegetarian then you may have a point.

voiture

All Star
Daps
They say it’s higher in sodium and the most unhealthy meat. Also ages you faster
Have the people complaining about sodium eaten any fast food? :russ:

The idea that it ages you faster is a joke. All meat is problematic for the human body when eaten in large quantities.....again unless the person making the argument against pork eats vegetables, I'm not trying to hear it