What will you do with your current generation systems when you you get your new ones?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm keeping my mines. The pro and OneX will go in the bedroom where the ol' lady primarily
uses that T.V.
Ps5 and SeriesX will in the living room :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m still not 1000% sure how every PS4 game will operate on the PS5 especially with the controllers and shyt and I still have around 20 exclusives I haven’t finished or even played yet...so I’m still keeping it for now...

I’m about to sell this bytch as a result of cyberpunk being up in limbo...I’m basically buying a PS5 for astro bot and miles morales which are games I can easily beat in a week...and then after that... :francis:

so I minus whale just play PS4 games on this shyt

Daps
I’m about to sell this bytch as a result of cyberpunk being up in limbo...I’m basically buying a PS5 for astro bot and miles morales which are games I can easily beat in a week...and then after that... :francis:

so I minus whale just play PS4 games on this shyt
I would rather keep my ps5 and enjoy nearly instant loading for my ps4 games in boost mode :yeshrug:

Daps
yep...welp that’s ultimately what I’m gonna end up doing
At least your drought won't last for long once 2021 hits :yeshrug:
After Spiderman I'm gonna check out Demon's Souls once it goes on sale in like two months, DMC SE, etc.
I have a large PS4 backlog on top this so I'll be good until Returnal (assuming it's good), R&C, and RE8 release:yeshrug: