What would be a great store brand for a 30+ year old man?

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Blazer, Suit Jackets - Monaco
Pullover Sweaters, Cardigans - Banana Republic, JCrew
Oxford Shirts - Ralph Lauren, Uniqlo, Gitman Bros
Crewneck Sweatshirts - Jcrew, Reigning Champs
Jeans - Momotaro, Oni (worth the $$$$, trust me)
Comfortable breathable pants - AG, Outlier NY

Get yourself a nice brown leather belt and a nice braided belt to switch it up every once in awhile.

Get yourself some nice leather chukka shoes (not boots). Get some that the more you beat the shyt out of them the better they look.

I stopped buying ties once I moved to the West Coast because everyone thinks they are weird out here. But layer up with any of the shyt above and throw in a tie and your pretty much good to go wherever.

Got some Clark's chukkas recently and love them shyts. You right about them looking better as the age.:smugdraper:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Banana Republic sweaters or button ups with Hugo Boss or Levi jeans, Cole Haan's or desert boots been my go to for the last few years.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
J crew, club monacco, Ralph Lauren are good for staples

Over priced so wait for the regular 30% sales they have

J crew quality has fallen off a lot
Jcrew has fallen off big time. I thought I was the only one who noticed. I don't know what the fukk is going on with them, but ive been giving them the :camby: since earlier this year.

I mostly rock JCrew, Tommy, Ralph, Levi and American Eagle. I've only recently gotten into American Eagle. They have good shyt.

Anyways style is what you make it. Knowing how to dress is an art form; either you got it or you don't got it. Personally I stay away from gap and banana republic--just not my style. Quality had gone down for a lot of brands...shyt even Polo Ralph Lauren. Tommy Hilfiger is undoubtedly my favorite right now. I mix in Nike as well. Actually their apparel is top fukking notch. I'd say they are doing it better than just about anyone