what would you consider to be the biggest double standard in society right now?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
BEING ATTRACTED TO THE SAME SEX IS "NATURAL" AND SUPPOSED TO BE "EMBRACED", BUT BEIN ATTRACTED TO ANIMALS IS CONSIDERED SICK AND TWISTED.....IF ONE IS SICK AND TWISTED, THEN HOW IS THE OTHER NOT? EITHER YOU'RE BORN ATTRACTED TO WHAT U ARE SEXUALLY AND THATS OK OR IT'S SOME DEVILISH BULLSHIIT WHICH SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED.............PRETTY OBVIOUS WHICH IT IS

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
What exactly can your bm lie on you about and get you 7 years and a felony? Serious question
Eta
Not trying to be funny.
You can pm me if you dont want to share in the threas
if i didnt answer already it boiled down to me havin a new chick but lettin her move in for the kids & when she didnt act right, tellin her to beat it... she attacked me & i restrained her... she lied & said i beat her up for somethin, cant remember her lie... them people threatened me to take a deal or face a 7 year sentence for felony strangulation... i refused both & it was eventually thrown out... they tried to use the 7 to get me to take a felony & do like 3 or somethin... my bms white too so they came at your boy hard....
The "bigger" double standard would be unequal treatment of people in society based on race, gender, and sexual orientation. What has made more of an impact on me in my personal life, is the the double standard in terms of how women can be abusive to men and not be punished for it.
this was one of my actual points... cops told me i shoulda walked away... shes attackin me & im not supposed to defend myself but she lies about me attackin her & i get arrested... i grew up wit fe-monsters... they know im not playin, i warn you 1 time not to touch me again...

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
7th Heaven PeDoDad show's back on TV, but The Cosby Show's ETHERized:birdman::scust:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Y'all do the same thing to us though.
A woman is inadequate if she's doesn't have a coke bottle figure, or a big round ass or a flat chest.

Meaning a man is inadequate if his index finger is longer than his dikk :yeshrug:

It's only fair.

:francis: close but no cigar. Allow me to play devil's advocate :demonic:....

Almost any woman can change their body type or appearance. Either through hard work, dieting or $$$. A dude can't change his height or his d. Plenty of dudes desire women of all shapes and sizes anyway, not just coke bottles. You see it everywhere.

However NO woman desires undersized d. And there is absolutely nothing under the sun that can considerably change a man's size.:manny: Brehs are stuck with whatever they got in the downstairs department. So are girls, but women are never shamed for having a wack puzzy.:sas1:

I don't actually think this is the biggest double standard in society or anything.. just fxckin with yo mind for a sec.:ehh:

Last edited:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
society is a double standard within itself,everything that the poor and working class are persecuted&prosecuted for the elite boogeymen engage in behind the scenes unrepentantly..and the saddest part is the sheep don't care and just keep perpetuating the paradox

Orwellian Dystopian Nightmare

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
2. Guy fukks everything in sight Nobody says anything. But as soon as a girl even starts losing her virginity. she gets called a thot, whore, etc even if she can count on her one hand of how many partners she's been with.

Me on the inside when I see this shyt:
vMkZ2b.gif
A key that can open many locks is a master key, A lock that can be opened by many keys is well....:sas1::sas2:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A key that can open many locks is a master key, A lock that can be opened by many keys is well....:sas1::sas2:
“A pencil sharpener that sharpens all kinds of pencils is a good pencil sharpener. A pencil that lets itself be sharpened by too many sharpeners has to be thrown away.” A pencil that is sharpened by too many sharpeners is well...:sas1::sas2:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS IS easy. it hasnt changed for a few centuries. White people (in general not all) get to FAIL UP. While black people showing even more smarts and having to work 3 times as hard only gets half the rewards said failing white person gets.

oh you think i'm joking.

Why is paula dean on dancing with the stars? with her racist a...

Fail up ladies and gentlemen.

how long did they put that black actor(Isaiah washington) on timeout for calling one of his actor coworkers a fa..it? YEAR and YEARS. paula shown her racist ways multiple times. and as usual. a black person calls someone a name but it doesnt affect their everyday life. paula is a white women in a white society and was black people's boss. so she held all the cards. there's a difference between isms and supremacy.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see the double standard but i just dont buy it

a 35 year old female teacher who bangs some 15 year old kid in her class is not the same if the genders are reversed, im sorry. in my opinion

anyway, mine would be like someone said the other day. basically along the lines of, dude doesnt want to go through with the pregnancy hes a deadbeat, woman doesnt wana go thru with it shes independent, making a decision, etc. and thats with all due respect to the fact that men dont actually go thru carrying a baby and birth
oh actually its the exact same.

these male teachers are not RAPING these girls for the most part. like force raping or drugging them. they are seducing them slowly but surely. the same thing is happening with these women teachers running up on these young dudes. you think "oh but thats different because horny 15 year olds want to hit the teacher up."

oh and you dont recall 15 year old girls talking about how sexy that one young male teacher looked? STOP IT. they like older men remember? its a father figure to them. there is no difference. a child is a child, a teen is a teen.

OR on the flipside a 15 year old boy or girl can come on to their teacher. but only a foolish adult teacher would go for it.

So its 100% on the teacher no matter what their gender. and they both deserve the same amt of jail time.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
maybe thats because christians dont have 'jihad' in 2015

no other religion is actively engaging in suicide missions in the hope of being rewarded by god. you need to fix that :scusthov:

and i hate christianity :mjlol:
Haha! It might appear that way. But the Christians got slick and separated the Church from the State. SO they say their spreading freedom and democracy, while secretly waging a crusade in the Middle East. Real sh!t.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
The British used to be "the empire on which the sun never sets", but they have the nerve to be ubset about being overrun by immigrants. Karma. :yeshrug:
Here's the thing. The British Empire is controlled by "German" Royal Houses. The Scots and the Picts are not German. And neither are the Welsh. They've been had by their lords, their homeland is being overrun.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
“A pencil sharpener that sharpens all kinds of pencils is a good pencil sharpener. A pencil that lets itself be sharpened by too many sharpeners has to be thrown away.” A pencil that is sharpened by too many sharpeners is well...:sas1::sas2:
:dahell: