What Would YOU Do As President? (Like, What Laws Would You Put In Place?)

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Reparations for black people

Policy of complete respect and guaranteed income for Native Americans

DOJ oversight of all racist police departments

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
make cacs slaves,give 10 million dollars to all black people with slave blood and make being :wrist: a crime and if found guilty u get castrated free all black drug dealers and make selling all drug legal

Only slave blood black people breh? :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Reparations

Stimulus package for all HBCUs

Legalization and regulation of most drugs , if you wanna smoke crack , go ahead but you gone pay tax on it.

Massive confiscation of guns and strict regulation maybe even a quota limit of 1 per household( yeah I know, but guns only exist because white ppl scared" . If they wanna go to war before giving up those guns, fine with me )

black K-12 schools that teach black history, trace lineage, and promote group economics, entrepreneurship , etc

Corporations will be heavily taxed . Most citizens will pay around 20% of salary . Money will be used to really improve some shyt .

Would try to find a way around the Federal Reserve Note

Improve conditions on SOME native american reservations

Tell TX if they wanna leave , speak now or forever stfu

a lot more but I would already be poisoned by now

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Reparations

Stimulus package for all HBCUs

Legalization and regulation of most drugs , if you wanna smoke crack , go ahead but you gone pay tax on it.

Massive confiscation of guns and strict regulation maybe even a quota limit of 1 per household( yeah I know, but guns only exist because white ppl scared" . If they wanna go to war before giving up those guns, fine with me )

black K-12 schools that teach black history, trace lineage, and promote group economics, entrepreneurship , etc

Corporations will be heavily taxed . Most citizens will pay around 20% of salary . Money will be used to really improve some shyt .

Would try to find a way around the Federal Reserve Note

Improve conditions on SOME native american reservations

Tell TX if they wanna leave , speak now or forever stfu

a lot more but I would already be poisoned by now
:lawd::win::salute: