What would you do if you saw this wild Florida Panther running towards you?

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
4578483-6288009595-Rorsc.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Guillotine choke any cat on earth. It's nothing. They gonna be trying to get face to face with you so they can grab your neck. Protect your back and catch them in a front headlock rushing in. From there they food

Gif-Dubai.gif

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Guillotine choke any cat on earth. It's nothing. They gonna be trying TINGET fave tinfave with you so they can grab your neck. Protect your back and catch them in a front headlock rushing in. From there they food

Gif-Dubai.gif
Except you forgot their not like dogs and will throw paws at you :ufdup:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Scratching just makes me squeeze harder
They throw paws when they first engage, and mountain lions got some big ass paws breh :ufdup:

Might as well be squaring up with prime tyson with claws attached to his fists, i remember reading where this dude got attacked by one and he remembers getting hit once then waking up later all fukked up :whoa:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They throw paws when they first engage, and mountain lions got some big ass paws breh :ufdup:

Might as well be squaring up with prime tyson with claws attached to his fists, i remember reading where this dude got attacked by one and he remembers getting hit once then waking up later all fukked up :whoa:
Let's see his pic. I'm sure he looked p*ssy and frail. I put over 100 pounds on a curl bar and do triceps behind my neck. Ain't no fukkin cat getting out if my guillotine or withstanding one steep toe punt I put time it's jaws, nawls