What woulda happened if Bishop hadn't shot Raheem?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
if it wasn't Raheem it would have been someone else, bishop was a ruthless, Machiavellian, sociopath he was out for number 1 by any means necessary from the get go and nikkas like him either end up dead or in prison if they end up on the wrong side of the law :francis:

Maybe if Bishop put all that drive into school he woulda been president or something cause the brother has passion forreal :yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, Bishop would have did some shyt solo dolo and got killed sooner. Raheem wasn't bout bullshyt so he and crew would have been aiight.

In fact, I could almost see Raheem dying trying to save Bishop from himself:ehh:Bishop took such a dark turn after hitting his first lick

that he wasn't going to come back unless he was locked up. Again though, his chances of surviving, due to his impulsive nature, were slim

anyway.

As for Bishops father, I think he has PTSD from something, probably prison. I don't recall them

speaking much about it, only we saw the scene where he was staring ahead and not

acknowledging Bishop's presence.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
if it wasn't Raheem it would have been someone else, bishop was a ruthless, Machiavellian, sociopath he was out for number 1 by any means necessary from the get go and nikkas like him either end up dead or in prison if they end up on the wrong side of the law :francis:

Maybe if Bishop put all that drive into school he woulda been president or something cause the brother has passion forreal :yeshrug:
Do you think he was like that because his father was a vegetable?

Daps
Reppin
Nah, Bishop would have did some shyt solo dolo and got killed sooner. Raheem wasn't bout bullshyt so he and crew would have been aiight.

In fact, I could almost see Raheem dying trying to save Bishop from himself:ehh:Bishop took such a dark turn after hitting his first lick

that he wasn't going to come back unless he was locked up. Again though, his chances of surviving, due to his impulsive nature, were slim

anyway.

As for Bishops father, I think he has PTSD from something, probably prison. I don't recall them

speaking much about it, only we saw the scene where he was staring ahead and not

acknowledging Bishop's presence.
He would end up like that dude that got killed by the pigs trying to rob the liquor store. :ohhh:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Do you think he was like that because his father was a vegetable?

Without a doubt that contributed to his personality, he craved respect and clout because he lacked a strong support system at home :patrice:, pretty sad when you think about it

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He would end up like that dude that got killed by the pigs trying to rob the liquor store. :ohhh:
Yup. Like his likelyhood of dying REAL quick went up exponentially after the robbery. Had he not shot Raheem, he would still be out chasing the thrill.

If I had to guess his demise, my top 3:
1. Shootout with the cops at the scene of the crime. Can't help himself, gets angry and shoots it out.
2. Shootout with the rival gang. Without Raheem protecting him, he eventually would have came across them boys anyway and wanted to prove he got the juice.
3. Retaliation from someone Bishop fukked over/killed.

Remember, Bishop wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth, but he had NO reason to wild out. He simply got sick of his surroundings and always being the punching bag,
so instead of hustling his way out, he decided to muscle his way up. That only gets you so far. I would put money on him dying over any other outcome. He was just too far gone.
Not to mention being a young cat, that teenage angst and testosterone is a greater force than common sense.

Daps
Reppin
Yup. Like his likelyhood of dying REAL quick went up exponentially after the robbery. Had he not shot Raheem, he would still be out chasing the thrill.

If I had to guess his demise, my top 3:
1. Shootout with the cops at the scene of the crime. Can't help himself, gets angry and shoots it out.
2. Shootout with the rival gang. Without Raheem protecting him, he eventually would have came across them boys anyway and wanted to prove he got the juice.
3. Retaliation from someone Bishop fukked over/killed.

Remember, Bishop wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth, but he had NO reason to wild out. He simply got sick of his surroundings and always being the punching bag,
so instead of hustling his way out, he decided to muscle his way up. That only gets you so far. I would put money on him dying over any other outcome. He was just too far gone.
Not to mention being a young cat, that teenage angst and testosterone is a greater force than common sense.
Real shyt, its a dog eat dog world outchea :mjcry: