What yall think of the "Visit MO" (Missouri) lady?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: she got a body like a backwood. shiddd.... what all yall got out there to do?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Breh... EVERY TIME i get on Facebook :damn:
Am I seriously the only one? :why: I'm finna block em đźš«

invalid

Banned
Daps
Isn't she pronouncing the state name wrong? I thought it was pronounced Missour-ah? It's a Native American name.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Ill give you an all expenses paid trip to see Tupac fukk boy.

Send me fakkit.

Missouruh-red-front_940x.jpg

invalid

Banned
Daps
For any other goofy nikkas that got shyt to say. :ufdup:

Missour-ee Or Missour-uh? Talking About Talking In St. Louis And Beyond​

By Alex Heuer,
Mary Edwards, Don Marsh
Published February 13, 2013 at 4:46 PM CST
LISTEN • 50:09

Kelsey Proud / St. Louis Public Radio
/

Is it Missour-ee or Missour-uh?
Those two pronunciations of the state, according to linguist John Baugh of Washington University in St. Louis, peacefully co-exist and are “indicative of all of the linguistic collisions from the rest of the country that happen in our wonderful city.”
Baugh and linguist Cindy Brantmeier of Washington University joined host Don Marsh to talk about how language forms, evolves, and is spoken differently throughout the United States.
“When the state was first settled, the Missour-uh pronunciation was prevalent and pervasive,” Baugh said. “There were others who moved from the East to St. Louis that used the Missour-ee pronunciation though because the city of the St. Louis was so crucial to westward movement, the rural dialects from the South and from the West merged at the same time that you had travelers coming from other parts of the country.”

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
For any other goofy nikkas that got shyt to say. :ufdup:

nikka you not from the state so you cant tell us how say our shyt. Come Missouri nikkasll have on the blade blowing nikkas socks off fakkit.

invalid

Banned
Daps
nikka you not from the state so you cant tell us how say our shyt. Come Missouri nikkasll have on the blade blowing nikkas socks off fakkit.

You ain't finna do shyt to no Illinois nikkas. All them nikkas from East St. Louis to Sparta be running through y'all bytches, p*ssy.