What You Doing If Your Kid Set You Back $132,000

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I seen this on the news yesterday.... The moms should have kept her damned kids on a leash....:dahell: How you NOT gonna blame the kids when you clearly see he running around like a jackass... You better pay that bill cac.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Did it even break? Pretty sure they got art insurance and that shyt ain't even really worth that much. But it's art you can price that shyt as high as you want honestly.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Ezekiel 25:17 KJV And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord , when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real shyt, and those same rules got passed down to my kids...

If there's one thing the AA and African community got down is how to control their kids (at least at a very young age).
Had that been me acting up, not only would my mom beat me, but every other Nigerian lady in a 1 mile radius would have beat my ass too :wow:

You see these white kids tho? I dunno if ya'll have ever been around white children, but I gave a story where I went to a work superbowl party (I know...) and the white kids were just doing w/e the fukk they wanted like it was their house. And their parents were just drinking beer, not caring that their kids were wrecking someone else's home.

I was in shock... :wow:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If there's one thing the AA and African community got down is how to control their kids (at least at a very young age).
Had that been me acting up, not only would my mom beat me, but every other Nigerian lady in a 1 mile radius would have beat my ass too :wow:

You see these white kids tho? I dunno if ya'll have ever been around white children, but I gave a story where I went to a work superbowl party (I know...) and the white kids were just doing w/e the fukk they wanted like it was their house. And their parents were just drinking beer, not caring that their kids were wrecking someone else's home.

Not even on no racist shyt, but white children and Hispanic children run around and do whatever the fukk they want while their parents mindlessly do whatever they're doing, like they forget that they have kids with them.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

Yet new nikkas wanna take child rearing advice from cacs. The ones that rear mass school shooters :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

White kids get away with doing so much bad shyt....:mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet new nikkas wanna take child rearing advice from cacs. The ones that rear mass school shooters :mjlol:

Hustlin all the way backwards :mjlol:

Nikkas reading shyt like
9781939629647_fc_web.jpg

on some "Don't stress your kids out, let them find themselves :wow:"

Breh... every moment of my childhood was stress.
When my dad got home and took off his belt my bpm hit 145:damn: