What you think about 40+ yr old wearing Jordans?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
It ain't about the old heads wearing the sneaker itself but moreso about how they're trying to look while wearing the sneaker that makes them sometimes look goofy 🤷🏾‍♂️.

I'm 27 and not really a fan of Jordans, I'm more Nike and Nike Air-Max (any series) kind of guy 🤷🏾‍♂️ but when I see older (35+) dudes wearing J's it's the outfit they are wearing with the shoe that makes you laugh at em...

You can they're trying their best to look like someone my age or younger and their face and body language just don't match with the clothes, they fail to understand people can tell they're not young and just makes them look like kinda bummy and dusty 🤷🏾‍♂️.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
It ain't about the old heads wearing the sneaker itself but moreso about how they're trying to look while wearing the sneaker that makes them sometimes look goofy 🤷🏾‍♂️.

I'm 27 and not really a fan of Jordans, I'm more Nike and Nike Air-Max (any series) kind of guy 🤷🏾‍♂️ but when I see older (35+) dudes wearing J's it's the outfit they are wearing with the shoe that makes you laugh at em...

You can they're trying their best to look like someone my age or younger and their face and body language just don't match with the clothes, they fail to understand people can tell they're not young and just makes them look like kinda bummy and dusty 🤷🏾‍♂️.
Nobody cares goofy

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

So do you think someone like Spitta who is 40 looks bummy in his outfits he wears?