Reppin
houston.
Sat back and watched the Cowboys get they ass whooped
vRY5Qyg.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I have a wife and a family :heh:

No woman wants to host your DNA to the future unless she doesnt believe in abortion, and was raped. :camby:
oh right you were stuck dealing with a b*stard and yr "wife" the one that made you a cuckold was stuck hanging around yr loser self:scust:

hope you enjoyed yr hot dogs, twerp

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
oh right you were stuck dealing with a b*stard and yr "wife" the one that made you a cuckold was stuck hanging around yr loser self:scust:

hope you enjoyed yr hot dogs, twerp
ever since you got exposed as a balding turtle faced, pouty mouthed neo nazi looking fakkit you been getting real personal bruh. Lemme find out The Mowgster got another bytch furious :banderas:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
ever since you got exposed as a balding turtle faced, pouty mouthed neo nazi looking fakkit you been getting real personal bruh. Lemme find out The Mowgster got another bytch furious :banderas:
actually, I just know yr more of a phony than @skeetsinternal :krs:

look at you, 10 years in and you still an't get the respect of anyone to get yr own spot

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
talked shyt with my nephew and then drove home...drank some beer, watch netflix with my girl and now i gotta go to bed.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
actually, I just know yr more of a phony than @skeetsinternal :krs:

look at you, 10 years in and you still an't get the respect of anyone to get yr own spot
:rolleyes: save the act like you know me gimmick. I can look you right in your eye and know every aspect of your life and when it comes to the most important things.

not being poor
getting p*ssy
living well
having hair
having people that want to be around you during the holidays for reasons besides pity

youre a failure.

*eats vanilla sorbet* and awaits your Immediate reply