Whatever happened to those MLM/pyramid schemes like wake up now?

jay83

Superstar
Daps
They're either crypto scammers, sell courses, or are shytty relationship advice podcasters in the redpill manosphere hocking merch and asking you to donate to them on patreon now.
Then there’s platinum patreon, silver patreon, and bronze patreon. But you also can get double platinum vip patreon.

:troll:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I question the intelligence of anyone over 25 who falls for that shyt
Dude I know is like 50 tried to get me into forex, I just can’t get it out of my head breh was dumb enough to take that shyt serious
And I love how they NEVER mention that shyt after it’s clear it’s a scam. Goes from their daily focus and passion in life to never mentioned at all :mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I question the intelligence of anyone over 25 who falls for that shyt
Dude I know is like 50 tried to get me into forex, I just can’t get it out of my head breh was dumb enough to take that shyt serious
And I love how they NEVER mention that shyt after it’s clear it’s a scam. Goes from their daily focus and passion in life to never mentioned at all :mjlol:
All you need is to ask yourself, if it’s is so easy to make that much money in that short space of time why would they be advertising that shyt and bringing more people in. They would be keeping it a secret. Dumbassses :mjlol:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Yea the purpose of crypto was shattered when governments started banning them. Instead of being currencies free from government intervention, they're mostly viewed as a get rich quick scheme now.
who banned what now!? :mjlol:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
I remember when I was an intern at SiriusXM and Tracy G was trying to get people to sign up for that bullshyt, and someone goes “that’s a pyramid scheme” and her rebuttal was

“there’s a pyramid on the back of the dollar bill so why are pyramids bad”

:dead:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
What happened??? We'll see...
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif