What's @ a Nike Outlet?

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Mostly GR's that didn't sellout

And the wack shyt that didn't sell period. It's not worth it if your looking for newer kicks. You might luck up depending on where you live

Wondah_Woman

Rookie
Daps
I went to a Nike Outlet in St.Augustine Fl last year and they had mad shyt that wasn't even supposed to be there :rudy:

They had the Penny 1's, Bo Jackson's, Barkleys, and all kind of other classics in different colors too.

All the other Nike outlets I been too ain't have nothing but a store full of weak ass cross trainers and shyt

Must have been an aberration. I'm frm Jacksonville, 45 minutes away and hey don ever have anything.

Now the Nike outlet in Orlando is much better.

Work out clothes. Socks...tees are all on point.

Where in Texas is this outlet?

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
Ever since outlets got popular down here, there aint shyt in them hoes no more..

I use to be able to cop MLB dri fits for the low.. now they never have any :to:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Used to work at one for two years. If you coo with the employees, they'll keep you posted in case something nice comes in :youngsabo: Used to love when we had our delivery shipments come in. Felt like it was Christmas at all the piff we would have in our hands and we got first dibs. I look for the running gear more and I usually leave a store finding at least one thing worth the trip.

Green Ticket :noah: Mgrs used to marked ANYTHING you wanted dirt cheap if we had it for a while. Scored some $40 running shorts for $5 bucks :yes:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
prices in the outlet are pretty much retail unless you hitting up the back wall.

the factory/clearance store is usually where the deals are but ifs usually big n tall sizes