What's a typhoon to a hurricane Saints v Seahawks MNF

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Idk about Jones but Jones damn near has the same amount as Jameis so far to start his career. Baker has 43 (not counting this season) while Winston has 44 their first three seasons

Im talking that 30 and 30 season.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
he might have messed up his chances to get a backup role next year and beyond. You expect a vet to look competent. He looked like he was playing his first game.

Yep. I wanted dude to lose but I didn't want him to look that pitiful. He might have cost himself his career last night cause he's not a backup you can trust to do the basics.
And its not like this was an emergency PT situation he knew he was starting and took all the reps. Aint no excuse for that shyt if we keeping it funky

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Yep. I wanted dude to lose but I didn't want him to look that pitiful. He might have cost himself his career last night cause he's not a backup you can trust to do the basics.
And its not like this was an emergency PT situation he knew he was starting and took all the reps. Aint no excuse for that shyt if we keeping it funky

That final drive was putrid. I think he’s going to be out of football shortly.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
So the outlier season?

I have no dog in this race. But that season is why he was a backup so it was a defining season for him. But he can make that all a thing of the past with good play this year.

And everyone knows Jamies had other issues beyond that season. Let’s be real now.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I have no dog in this race. But that season is why he was a backup so it was a defining season for him. But he can make that all a thing of the past with good play this year.

And everyone knows Jamies had other issues beyond that season. Let’s be real now.
Just saying let's keep it consistent. Even blue check sports media types were going on about last nights game and how the booth kept harping on Winston's issues and etc (saying enough is enough and they need to move on). Baker, it's never on him. They'll say OC inconsistency or OBJ will be a distraction so he has to force the ball to him and his stats are better w/o him in the lineup. We don't get these deep dives on why he's a turnover machine like Winston. Their numbers through the first 3 seasons are basically A-alikes. We'll get the typical lazy analysis on how Sean has fixed JW if he continues to play like this while they totally overlook that Sean is calling the game like he's scared.