WHAT'S BEEF?: OBAMA VS ROMNEY (Debate Thread)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Well I think most everyone is now agreeing that Obama is clearly winning this Election. This is the 4th Quarter and Mitt Romney's last chance to turn things around. Some people in the republican party are in denial about the race and trying to hide the fact that most all polls from democratic and republican pollsters have Obama picking up leads in all the battleground swing states. Romney hopes to change that with the Debates. There are 4 Debates scheduled. 3 Presidential and 1 Vice Presidential. This thread will focus on the Presidential Debates. So who will come out on top? Who will get a Debate Bump? Is Romney so far behind he can't come back? Is Obama lead good enough to hold until the election? You tell me:

obama-romney.jpg

Topic: Domestic policy
Air Time: 9:00-10:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Sponsor: Commission on Presidential Debates
Participants: President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
Moderator: Jim Lehrer (Host of NewsHour on PBS)
The debate will focus on domestic policy and be divided into six time segments of approximately 15 minutes each on topics to be selected by the moderator and announced several weeks before the debate.

The moderator will open each segment with a question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a discussion of the topic.

Daps
The GOP is fractured in to many different factions. Many of these factions will not vote for Romney because of his leftward leanings.

Obama is a cult status leader with devotees who worship him like a deity, and he has the entire black population of the united states willing take the time to vote for him without question.

Obama has the black population and the Guilty-minded white crowd as an Automatic voting block. Obama could molest children and this crowd would vote for him without regard or thought.

Romney has no chance against such an irrational cult movement.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The GOP is fractured in to many different factions. Many of these factions will not vote for Romney because of his leftward leanings.

Obama is a cult status leader with devotees who worship him like a deity, and he has the entire black population of the united states willing take the time to vote him without question.

Obama has the black population and the Guilty-minded white crowd as an Automatic voting block. Obama could molest children and this crowd would vote for him without question.

Romney has no chance against such irrational cult movement.
154f2xk.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Seriously speaking. How is Romney going to survive the 47% questions? The video have taken a life of it's own. Fox news and other conservative commentators tried to downplay it but it's obviously having an effect. If I was Obama and Joe Biden every speech would be talking about 47%, that video is by far the biggest Ether of the Campaign.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mitt Romney flip/flop 1,000 times more than Kerry did but conservatives want to act like he's consistant. :deadrose:

Romney is one of the most disingenious politicians I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot. I honestly don't think he has any "real" political views, he just says whatever is politically convenient at the time. If you look at Romney when he was a governor he was almost an entirely different politician.

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Romney is one of the most disingenious politicians I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot. I honestly don't think he has any "real" political views, he just says whatever is politically convenient at the time. If you look at Romney when he was a governor he was almost an entirely different politician.

He was probably setting up his POTUS run. How was he to know his party was gonna go of the deep end? A damn shame :manny:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It doesn't even matter who wins. Fox News will say Romney Won. MSNBC Will say Obama Won and CNN will likely say Obama won. It's going to be a wash. I just looking forward to Romney saying something crazy and showing just how much he's out of touch.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
i really am interested in seeing how this pans out. WHen I think of Romney in a debate i get a mental image of a giraffe on roller skates. Awkward, funny, mostly self damaging in the end.

I really hope they ask Romney why Obama Care was a great idea for his state but not his country. I then hope Obama tries to give him credit for Obama care, even going so far as to call it O'Romney Care:smile:

I'd also love to see them asked "Do you think it is beneficial to America to have corporations and individuals sending money to off shore bank accounts.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i really am interested in seeing how this pans out. WHen I think of Romney in a debate i get a mental image of a giraffe on roller skates. Awkward, funny, mostly self damaging in the end.

I really hope they ask Romney why Obama Care was a great idea for his state but not his country. I then hope Obama tries to give him credit for Obama care, even going so far as to call it O'Romney Care:smile:

I'd also love to see them asked "Do you think it is beneficial to America to have corporations and individuals sending money to off shore bank accounts.

Bro it's not going to be pretty. The Rethug base went after his mother. Aint nothing nice about the ether awaiting Romney. :youngsabo:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Y'all brehs gotta keep it mind tho, that Obama ain't exactly the greatest debater in the world. Should be interesting.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama will win the debate, but the media will give Romney the victory. They need to keep this thing interesting until November.