"What's Going On With Black Men?" Dr. T. Hasan Johnson

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
This brother reminds me a lot of Dr. Amos Wilson...and he has a lot of potential to become the next one of his kind. To bad the coli can't discuss anything like his channel, to be a site so-called dedicated to Black men. I like how he blew that passport bro criticism crap they be talking here, out the water. And I'm tired of places where they let outside groups block brothers from giving their opinions, then give them warning points for not 100% believing how a story on the news went down, because it involved something bad about a female, then let a brother get cussed out, and notified he's been blocked from the thread he already unwatched, because he saw where the thread was going. LSA don't even partake in that kinda nonsense, and that's saying a lot.

Anyway, I'm definitely supporting this brother's channel financially. It was right on time. Good to have a young Dr. Amos Wilson get on board with our community. I believe there's gonna be more and more Dr. Hasan's working together, here and abroad. I'm glad I renewed my passport :salute:

Last edited: