Whats more Disrespectful, an Ankle-Breaking Crossover or a Posterizing Dunk?

??

• Dunk

• Crossover

Results are only viewable after voting.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
In general, I’d say crossovers but I don’t think I’ve seen the level of disrespect from crossovers that’s on par with posterizing dunks like, VC over the French dude, Pippen over Ewing, Shaq over Dudley, Wade over Verajao, Nique over Bird, Kemp over Gaitling, and Amare over Olowandi.

Daps
Dunking on someone. Unless you’re playing with super high level talent, in game dunks, let alone posterizing someone is rare. Someone gets crossed every game.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
an ankle braker is someone playing tricks on you with a basketball. Being posterized means you are incabable of defending yourself

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

LeBron-James-Dunk-on-Jason-Terry.gif

Rather get my ankles snatched than deal with this shyt :picard:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I’d definitely rather dunked on. I’ve been put in the spin cycle before, didn’t even get my ankles snatched and it had me feeling a type of way :francis:

Never been dunked on before but that’s gonna happen to anyone that has to guard the paint at one point.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Brandon Knight is the greatest candidate in the history of mankind to answer this question. Had it done on the highest level to him

Or

Which one do you think he would pick? Therein lies your answer.

kuts

All Star
Daps
A dunk just means that you can't jump with someone. A cross means that you can't guard that man.

Daps
Outside of Iverson’s cross of Jordan can anyone think of another crossover moment that immediately comes to mind? Maybe Curry on Chris Paul?

With dunks. If I say Ewing, Wallace, Duncan, Terry or Knight, we all immediately think of who put these dudes on posters. The dunk is just a much more impactful/memorable play.

If you play D, you’re eventually going to get crossed. It happens to everyone. Not everyone gets dunked on.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Dunk easy
There are dunks that have permanently damaged reputations in the league, even ended careers
A dunk is basically you insulting a mans strength
You didn’t respect his strength enough to even consider him an obstacle
Like you ain’t even see him when you went up

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dunking on someone. Unless you’re playing with super high level talent, in game dunks, let alone posterizing someone is rare. Someone gets crossed every game.

I see random high schoolers dunking on my neighborhood courts. And getting crossed isn’t the same as having your ankles snatched in the same way getting postered isn’t always Jordan putting Knight in a casket.

Outside of Iverson’s cross of Jordan can anyone think of another crossover moment that immediately comes to mind? Maybe Curry on Chris Paul?

With dunks. If I say Ewing, Wallace, Duncan, Terry or Knight, we all immediately think of who put these dudes on posters. The dunk is just a much more impactful/memorable play.

If you play D, you’re eventually going to get crossed. It happens to everyone. Not everyone gets dunked on.

:why:

Kyrie crossing Knight
Harden on Johnson
Joe Johnson on Pierce
Curry on CP3
CP3 on David West
Murray on Steven Adams

Top of my head.