Whats on your black friday pick up list?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
looking back at it i had a pretty brutal November. I bought way too much stuff. I made $1550 in total game console related purchases between buying both consoles and games / accessories and counting my new PC build and the iPad Mini $3250 in total purchases for the month.

Needless to say I'm done spending money on myself for a while. I've already paid off all the console related purchases. I've only gotta pay off the iPad and the PC. the iPad will be taken care of by next check and the PC should be paid off by the end of January.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
looking back at it i had a pretty brutal November. I bought way too much stuff. I made $1550 in total game console related purchases between buying both consoles and games / accessories and counting my new PC build and the iPad Mini $3250 in total purchases for the month.

Needless to say I'm done spending money on myself for a while. I've already paid off all the console related purchases. I've only gotta pay off the iPad and the PC. the iPad will be taken care of by next check and the PC should be paid off by the end of January.
It's ok breh. U don't buy a new console yearly. As long as your primary bills paid and u not eating shyt on the cheap for lack of money.