Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
OIP.6oI73Zt50bn2bIydgAYZgwHaEK

apple-macbook-pro-133-l3t8wgiu_1.jpg

OIP.Bor8aQg8OuhgNQkL5VVTYAHaE8

:ufdup:Santa better come correct with my shyt after all the hell I been through this year.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Like others said, peace of mind. Legit, thinking of just going on a vacation further northeast and staying at a AirBNB with my laptop, phone and a couple of books.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Boy...Im glad a fun holiday thread wasnt totally ruined by our resident Coli millionaires.

My bad. What I shoulda said is that this year, just off the dome, I've already bought a MS Surface, another whip, two smart watches, a bunch of workout shoes, two XSX's, and a PS5, so there's not really anything I want that I haven't already bought myself. :blessed:

Now lemme exit this fun holiday Coli broke boy thread.
full

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
My bad. What I shoulda said is that this year, just off the dome, I've already bought a MS Surface, another whip, two smart watches, a bunch of workout shoes, two XSX's, and a PS5, so there's not really anything I want that I haven't already bought myself. :blessed:

Now lemme exit this fun holiday Coli broke boy thread.
full

That is fantastoc bro! Im glad you had a successful year.

Isnt there at least one thing you havent bought yet that youd love to have for 2022?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grown ass adults still wanting mommy and daddy to buy presents for them and shyt :russ:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
IDK, I usually get my siblings to get me things that I'm too on the fence about to actually purchase for myself like I'm thinking about that GTA trilogy. I want to believe nikkas are just mad about the remodels and that things have or are being patched up, I don't really play that many games and I've always had fun with the GTA games so I may just let one of my siblings pay for it.