What's The Best Alchemist x Artist Collabo?

Best ALC x Artist Album

• Prodigy - Return of the Mac

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Fashawn - The Antidote

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Curren$y - Covert Coup

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • ChrisCo - How Does It Feel

• Domo Genesis - No Idols

• Action Bronson - Rare Chandeliers

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Durag Dynasty - 360 Waves

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Willie The Kid - Masterpiece Theatre

• Prodigy - Albert Einstein

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Boldy James - My 1st Chemistry Set

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Step Brothers - Lord Steppington

• Fashawn - FASH-ionably Late

• Total voters

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
What about 1st Infantry or Chemical warfare. I know those arent collab projects with one artist but we gotta throw those in there

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
What about 1st Infantry or Chemical warfare. I know those arent collab projects with one artist but we gotta throw those in there
Good point but if you throw those in then it opens the door to add Insomnia, cutting room floor parts 1, 2, and 3, chemistry files, no days off, Russian roulette, and cookbook.

Then there’s all his Gangrene albums too. The man has a LOT of albums. I think keeping his compilation albums and his collab albums separate is a good idea.

But your post is got me to bump 1st infantry today. :salute:
Covert coup or Albert Einstein

Return of the Mac was cool but naw it shouldn't be the leading voting getter
I agree and now Fetti is up there.

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Good point but if you throw those in then it opens the door to add Insomnia, cutting room floor parts 1, 2, and 3, chemistry files, no days off, Russian roulette, and cookbook.

Then there’s all his Gangrene albums too. The man has a LOT of albums. I think keeping his compilation albums and his collab albums separate is a good idea.

But your post is got me to bump 1st infantry today. :salute:

I agree and now Fetti is up there.
Yea u right.. Al got to much projects , I just wanted to add my favorite projects in there. But if I go off straight collab I'm going with Covert Coup.

Daps
Actually go with Rare Chandeliers from a collab stand point. He was in a zone during that time and the bears he gave Bronson are some of his best IMO.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Actually go with Rare Chandeliers from a collab stand point. He was in a zone during that time and the bears he gave Bronson are some of his best IMO.
I didn't like RC when it first dropped but it has grown on me a lot.

I still think Covert Coup is the best project to hand someone to give them an idea of Al's sound in the 2nd half of his career. There are beats that are fun for a casual listener and beats that are really interesting and intricate for production nerds and other beatmakers to enjoy. A lot of times these aren't always the same thing. So I like Covert Coup probably the most because it's super digestible for people that know nothing about samples, but also for the beatmakers and producers it has some of the most intricate and unique sample layering, chopping, and collage work that he's ever done.

Rare Chandeliers is really close though and I wouldn't argue with you at all. Good post.