What's The Best Dark Spot Remover Product?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Cocoa butter and/or lemon juice if you're staying natural
Depending on skin tone and if you're bout that chemical life, dark spot removing products with hydroquinone. I have one by Murad
Lastly, facials every 4-6 week that include a light peel, most of of the peels are made from organic or natural materials - lactic acids (dairy), glycolic acid (sugar), etc

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cocoa butter and/or lemon juice if you're staying natural
Depending on skin tone and if you're bout that chemical life, dark spot removing products with hydroquinone. I have one by Murad
Lastly, facials every 4-6 week that include a light peel, most of of the peels are made from organic or natural materials - lactic acids (dairy), glycolic acid (sugar), etc
Whats the one you use?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Proactiv is the best commercial shyt I ever witnessed. I've been complimented by Men and women when I was on that.

* before the N/H brigade chimes in. I had a military recruiter trying to enlist me. When I told him I already had my mission and was beyond that, he asked how old I was. when I told him, He was like black don't crack!!

Giselle

Daps
You should have googled.

Chemical peels.

Try stuff with glycolic and/or lactic acid in it.

If you want a cream you could use clinique's, garnier's, retin-a, cocoa butter. If those don't work, you'd have to use hydroquinone only on the spots. Some fade creams already have that in them ex. ambi. Ambi was very greasy, I only used it once.

If it's really bad, you should see a dermatologist.

I've used this.
300.JPG

I used it for maybe 2.5 weeks on my whole face. It made my face soft and brighter (not lighter). I think it lightened my dark spots some, but I got lazy and stopped using it. It says use it for at least a month to see how well it works.

I'm going to get a chemical peel soon. They have quicker results.

Here are some reviews on it. Google for more.

Always Use Sunscreen/Sunblock!! At least SPF 35.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You should have googled.

Chemical peels.

Try stuff with glycolic and/or lactic acid in it.

If you want a cream you could use clinique's, garnier's, retin-a, cocoa butter. If those don't work, you'd have to use hydroquinone only on the spots. Some fade creams already have that in them ex. ambi. Ambi was very greasy, I only used it once.

If it's really bad, you should see a dermatologist.

I've used this.
300.JPG

I used it for maybe 2.5 weeks on my whole face. It made my face soft and brighter (not lighter). I think it lightened my dark spots some, but I got lazy and stopped using it. It says use it for at least a month to see how well it works.

I'm going to get a chemical peel soon. They have quicker results.

Here are some reviews on it. Google for more.

Always Use Sunscreen/Sunblock!! At least SPF 35.

The Coli > Google :ufdup:

Thanks for the drop tho:myman: