What’s the best exercise to lose chest fat?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
the only answer. You can put on some muscle which might help shape you better. More muscle mass will also help in burning fat. You can’t spot target though
He won’t lose any fat and what it will take to add that muscle will add additional fat most likely

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
He won’t lose any fat and what it will take to add that muscle will add additional fat most likely

^This.

Dude gonna have to cut first and then bulk if he wants to later. Doesn't sound like he has the know-how to pull off a body recomposition where he could add muscle and lose the titties at the same time.

Daps
No such thing as spot reduction, i.e. 'I want to lose fat off my chest or thighs or arms.' :ufdup:

Fat distribution is genetically predetermined. You can't choose where the fat goes or where it comes off of.
:francis:

Your only options are to lose fat in general and hope you get it off the places you want or liposuction/surgery.
:yeshrug:

This 100%.

Some dudes have a flat chest and huge potbelly while other guys have man bewbs but an average/slightly pudgy belly.

I will say that dips with a forward lean, helped my chest more than any other exercise. Push ups were a close second. Bench definitely increased the size of my chest but I almost felt "fatter" when doing it.