What's the best scenario for Carmella's cash-in?

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
should she cash in and win at WM?

cash in against the champion on Raw?

cash in and lose in an embarrassing manner like Corbin?

what y'all think :patrice:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Cashes in & her top falls off :ahh:

Then she gets drunk and comes to my crib looking recreate a scene from BLACKED :ohlawd:

eb34fe58af8f2afe8cb615e9c25dccff.gif

Daps
The best scenario would’ve involved Ellsworth but he’s been deavored so :manny: I think at this point she’s just holding it for the hell of it
actually a better scenario would be for
Carmella to say she's challenging Charlotte @ Wrestlemania.

then have Big Cass return nd hit his finisher on Charlotte (not PG :yes: )and help Carmella win at Wrestlemania and create a new "Edge and Lita" heel team for Smackdown

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
It would've been great to do it at Survivor Series honestly.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
-Carmella teases being a face for weeks after helping to fend off Riott Squad attacks on faces.

-A 3 woman tag match is booked between Riott Squad and Charlotte, Carmella and Naomi on PPV

-Riott Squad injure Naomi during the match and she is taken to the back

-Charlotte and Carmella are left to 2v3, ultimately Carmella shows character and fights to get the pinfall for the team.

-They celebrate for a couple minutes, as fans buy into face Carmella

-Ruby grabs Carmella's briefcase from ringside and nails Charlotte with it before evading up the ramp.

-Ruby points to the briefcase in the middle of the ring, and Riott Squad leave to the back

-Carmella picks it up as she looks at Charlotte recovering, contemplating whether to cash-in

-She finally nails Charlotte with it again as she gets back to her feet, then gives briefcase to the ref

-Carmella slaps on her submission finisher, but Charlotte is already KOed, ref has no choice but to call for bell and award new Champion.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her bathing suit explodes while cashing in, stands bucknakkid in the ring, but she HAS TO pin her opponent first