What's the BEST Unreleased 2Pac songs BEAT WISE?

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
What's Pac's best unreleased tracks production wise?
I'm talking beats on or near the level of stuff like "Pain", "Old School", "Letter 2 My Unborn", "Hail Mary" etc etc:jbhmm:

Haven't gone thru his unreleased stuff like Nas/Mobb yet so please help :handshake:

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Ghetto star

The released version is also the original one

The one with bad azz that people thought was the original turned out to be a remix that bad azz was tricked into recording not knowing he was replacing Nuttso

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The released version is also the original one

The one with bad azz that people thought was the original turned out to be a remix that bad azz was tricked into recording not knowing he was replacing Nuttso
Wait

So the one on bad azz album isn’t the original without pac?

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Wait

So the one on bad azz album isn’t the original without pac?

Correct

The released one is the original. With Nuttso.

dubcnn.com : There has been some controversy about your track with 2Pac called Ghetto Star. Who recorded the original version with 2Pac, you or Nuttso?

Nuttso had the song, Priority had got the song for me, I didn't know Nuttso did the song, so that's why I did it. I would have never done it, like Priority brought it to me Marvin had got the verses, he gave it to me the two 2pac verses wit a new beat that they had said that they got these 2 verses, so they kinda lied to me. And I rapped on it, Nuttso ended up gettin payed, I never put it out because of that reason, Priority white labeled it, and it blew up.

dubcnn.com : So you didn't record it with Pac in the studio.

No no I didn't do that. I got that verse, Pac was dead when I first heard that. They had got it, and like I said they confronted me like "Yo we got this pac verse" And I had never heard it so I thought they were tellin the truth, I was like "No one ever put this out? This was just a verse pac had layin around?" and they was like "Yeah, he did this song with Ant Banks, no one else was on it but they lied, they took Nuttso off thinkin that Nuttso would never surface. They thought Nuttso is some nobody ass rapper, but at the same time he was like a small time rapper but that was Pac's homie! Pac did that song wit him!