What's The Bigger Flex?: Being A Younger Cat Pulling Older Women Or Being An Older "Unc" Still Pulling Younger Women?

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What y'all think the bigger flex is?

Being a young cat that has the physical (grown man body) and mental capacity (maturity & wisdom) that can make older women bypass the "you're young enough to be my son" excuse

And as far as the older guy/younger women scenario I'm not talking outright sugardaddy dealings.....of course $$$ and having your ish together financially will play a part but i'm talking moreso still being that dude REGARDLESS of $$$ that even women half your age is attracted physically and what you have to offer mentally (women love a man that can teach them).

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
neither. women of all ages are just people. It's not a crazy accomplishment for people to want to be around you. If you read the romance novels or listen to these tiktoks you'll know women want to fukk just as bad as men

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkin older women was never a flex if we’re keeping it real

Neither are young tings
I don’t think either one is a flex tbh becuz outside of fukking when there’s a big age gap you at two different places in life and lot of then have issues. I dealt with some older women when I was young and some younger ones in my 30s but I always preferred chicks closer to my age

But being a
I’ve done both..most of us probably have… not that difficult if you outside for real
Both these posts are on point

Neither is a flex to be honest