Whats The Coli's Expectations for the Detroit Pistons this season?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Andre Drummond, Reggie Jackson, Stanley Johnson, KCP?

Won 44 games last season en route to the 8th seed and put up a decent fight against the Cavs in the 1st round.

Can they crack 50 wins or are they worse this season?

I think they'll probably be slightly better if not the same. 44-48 wins this year.

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
dont expect them to improve much. Maybe win either 5 games more or 5 games less this season over all.

They need to shake up that roster. They look decent on paper, but they don't mesh well together on the court.

Blade

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna be tough with Reggie out till early December. He's their primary playmaker and everything kinda of runs through their screen-and-roll action.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
REGGIE OUT 6 WEEKS, HELL BE BACK BY NOVEMBER

I GOT THEM WINNING 45-47 FOR A 7TH SEED IN THE WEST .. THEY WILL DRAW ATLANTA IN THE 1ST ROUND AND KNOCK EM OUT

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
They made some good moves but don't think they win 50 this year. Esp. not with RJ missing some games. I have them behind the Cavs, Raps, Celts & Hawks and around the same tier as Indiana & Charlotte and possibly wild card teams such as Milwaukee & NY.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made some good moves but don't think they win 50 this year. Esp. not with RJ missing some games. I have them behind the Cavs, Raps, Celts & Hawks and around the same tier as Indiana & Charlotte and possibly wild card teams such as Milwaukee & NY.
Y'all really sleep on Indy. I loved there off season moves

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL

indy should be a top 4 seed easily.

Idk about the Pistons....they should improve just on the fact their core is young but some teams in the east make some signicant upgrades so I'll say 6-7th seed if RJ doesn't miss anymore time.

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps

I didn't follow them in the pre-season so I don't know how they been doing.

PG is arguably a top 10 player in the L and they basically replaced Hill/Mahimni by Teague/Young/Jefferson/Seraphin (unless I'm missing something). But some of their moves left me torn:

- They plan on being a running team if I understand and Al Jeff doesn't really fit that. He looked past it physically last season in Charlotte.
- They got worse defensively IMO. Hill is a better defender than Teague and I'd say Mahimni is better than any big man they acquired (on defense). Thad Young is meh, Al Jeff & Seraphin are :ld: on that end as well.
- Depends on how the enw guys fit in the team.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't follow them in the pre-season so I don't know how they been doing.

PG is arguably a top 10 player in the L and they basically replaced Hill/Mahimni by Teague/Young/Jefferson/Seraphin (unless I'm missing something). But some of their moves left me torn:

- They plan on being a running team if I understand and Al Jeff doesn't really fit that. He looked past it physically last season in Charlotte.
- They got worse defensively IMO. Hill is a better defender than Teague and I'd say Mahimni is better than any big man they acquired (on defense). Thad Young is meh, Al Jeff & Seraphin are :ld: on that end as well.
- Depends on how the enw guys fit in the team.
Miles Turner:whoo:

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
Miles Turner:whoo:

He was alread there last season. He probably won't progress much statistically this season but mostly in terms of play.

they also signed Aaron Brooks but IDK if he'll make it and I'd watch out some of the youngsters (GRIII, Joe Young, Niang...). Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if they either win 50+ or if barely or somehow miss the playoffs :lupe:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was alread there last season. He probably won't progress much statistically this season but mostly in terms of play.

they also signed Aaron Brooks but IDK if he'll make it and I'd watch out some of the youngsters (GRIII, Joe Young, Niang...). Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if they either win 50+ or if barely or somehow miss the playoffs :lupe:
They are a top 4 lock imo. Not completely sold on NY. Toronto unless JV becomes dominant is taking a step back

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
They are a top 4 lock imo. Not completely sold on NY. Toronto unless JV becomes dominant is taking a step back

I still think Toronto is still the 2nd best team in the East. JV will probably have a breakout year (unless injuries) and while Sully isn't Bismack, he'll provide in other areas Biyombo didn't.